Prayer Drive!

erich said:
Well, I'll admit the metal rellevance is marginal, but it's there. Pat Robertson, one of the great foes of metal has called for his followers to pray for... basically the deaths of supreme court justices he doesn't like.

We've launched a counter-prayer drive. Check it out here, and please send in your prayers so we can post them.

http://ruthlessreviews.com/rants/patrobertson666.html

You, sir, are my fucking hero.

I support this drive to the fullest extent imaginable.

:devil:

Sonicarnal Artist said:
You, sir, are my fucking hero.

I support this drive to the fullest extent imaginable.

:devil:

Thank you very much. I didn't actually think of this, but I'll pass on your compliments to the guy who did. The favorable responses are great, but don't forget to send in your prayers so that we can post them.

erich said:
Thank you very much. I didn't actually think of this, but I'll pass on your compliments to the guy who did. The favorable responses are great, but don't forget to send in your prayers so that we can post them.

I did. :cool:

Name: Adam
City: Pittsburgh, PA
Denomination: Eclectic Luciferian

In nomine Dei nostri Satanas, Luciferi excelsi!

Great lord of the abyss, I implore you to summon your demons of lust that they may forcefully insert their iron penises into the puckered little anus of Mr. Pat Robertson. He is simply blind to your ways, and through the rites of lust and decay may he find his way back under the shelter of your scrotum. Oh great serpent, may your forked tongue forever toss his salad as he burns in the pit of iniquity.

For this, I pray!