Pre-order Another Life - Memories From Nothing

some extra codes will be added to the master (Memories From Nothing) to protect the music world wide, Dan Swanö is currently working on this, unfortunately this will cause a small delay of a few weeks...

There is nothing we can do right now.. We also want the final product in our hands.

/Andreas

[06-04-09]

but also good news:

Hello!

Another Life has become a real band. We entered the rehearsal room today and rehearsed two songs from "Memories From Nothing". Everything went well and the plan is to be ready for live shows at the end of the summer.

Here is the line up:

Andreas Karlsson - Vocals
Fredrik Pettersson- Lead Guitar
Andreas Ottosson- Bass
Christian Ahlsen - Guitar
Niklas Ottosson - Keyboard
August Lengquist - Drums

You can check out more information about the new guys here www.blueskiesbringtears.com

One more big thing is that I have become a father to a sweet little girl. Her name will be Felicia. You can se a picture of her at this location: Felicia picture

/Andreas

Congratulations Andreas! :)

speaking of seeing Andreas and Dan together live
Is there anything new and rotten boiling in the pot of Ribrspreader?

As for the "Memories from nothing", I'm pretty sure Dan's presence will be felt on this album...any chance of a manly scream at the end?:p

Another Life said:
Dan is not a member of this band.. he just play the keyboards on the album.

He has also produced and mixed the album.

So to clear things up.. This is not a new Dan Swanö project..

/Andreas

Well Dan needs to get his act together and stick to a band that will come to US. BECAUSE I HAVE TO SEE HIM LIVE AND TALK TO HIM BEFORE I DIE...

I sent you an e-mail a week or so ago Andread about ordering from you through Paypal, just need total and all that stuff. :)