Pre-order "Delusions" special edition now!

Will the special edition be distributed or be available at gigs? Because I sadly have no means of purchasing over the internet.

Hi

we expect to get the finished copies about a week before the release date. We will be sending the packages as fast as humanly possible after that. It's be airmail for outside of the UK and 1st class postage within, so while it's possible you'll get the album before or on the release date, we are at the mercy of the postal service to a certain degree.

Lee

we expect to get the finished copies about a week before the release date. We will be sending the packages as fast as humanly possible after that. It's be airmail for outside of the UK and 1st class postage within, so while it's possible you'll get the album before or on the release date, we are at the mercy of the postal service to a certain degree.

Hm, I touched upon the matter because a friend mine ordered Transcendental to me two weeks before Christmas and it hasn't got here still. :/

According Julie, she'd post it at 19th December. But I know that imported stuffs always take a long time to get to its destination.

--------------- Edit:

Hey Lee, the CD has come!! I got it today (01.29)! :D
And thanks for the signing

Wow, the cd arrived yesterday in my mail. That's a fast shipping! Especially considering that I live outside the UK. Nice artwork and so far the album sounds terrific! I'll try to write some impressions about it as soon as possible.

Btw, I received more stickers when I ordered Transcendental. Lower budget this time? :p

Got the album through yesterday. Sounds fucking awesome, loving the progginess!