Full song now online :)

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
Hi

We've uploaded the track "The Lie" to the Myspace page. It'll be the first track on the forthcoming album "Delusions", due on the 18th February via Candlelight Records.

http://www.myspace.com/tomeraband

Since the track comes in at more than 7 minutes, we've decided to upload some MP3s in various bitrates which you can download at the following links:

http://www.bestsharing.com/files/5ucv08R358933/thelie320.mp3.html (320kb encoding - 17mb file size)

http://www.bestsharing.com/files/RlAZw2358866/thelie192.mp3.html (192kb encoding - 10mb file size)

http://www.bestsharing.com/files/yuJUCsP358862/thelie128.mp3.html (128kb encoding - 6.8mb file size)

Enjoy!

Lee

this song is ridiculous, jesus christ it makes trancendtal look horrible and that was a good album :headbang: transitions are way better this time, the music is so much better and actually creates the feel of an entire song that makes sense rather than just parts put together. Awesome stuff, when is the release date?

I have no sound on my computer and no earphones for my ipod so I've had to put it on to my phone, but it's still shit hot despite the poor sound system. I look forward to February.

This is amazing. I loved the first record, but judging by that I think you're about to blow it out of the water. Top Notch stuff. With you and Biomechanical releasing albums in February, it's going to be a truly great month for British Metal.

I can't wait to see you guys tour again though, I was bummed to miss the Dream Theater show in Newcastle with you guys supporting.

Love the song! I can't wait for the album... too bad we have to wait a lil bit longer here on this side of the ocean!

I remember Julie from the Without Face days and recognized Lee from Mussolini Headkick (whom I've LOVED for ages).

Talk about a volcanic combination of talent! :worship:

The "black metal" parts sound pretty much like Ihsahn/Emperor, which is great. Hopefully there will be extreme sections also in the other songs, they create a very cool contrast!

Finally had the time to really listen to "The Lie". Or actually i don't, i should be doing some school stuff, but this is more interesting... :)

The athmosphere is very nice, sort of melancholic and twisted or perverse even, feels kinda similar than listening to some Arcturus stuff. Everything works here, there's really nothing that bothers me, maybe the guitar is tuned a bit too low for my taste, but that's just my affinity. Those double leads are sick!!! Nothing bad really to say, some guitar and bass drums stuff here and there sound a bit messy, but those stuff are extra difficult anyway, i can't imagine anyone playing them much cleaner. The "walking bass" on the "bloody-torso-jazz" part could have been a slight bit more stylish, in terms of note selection and maybe vary a bit. The orchestral part at the end sounds very massive, worked out really good. Overall, great song, and even emotionally touching, mainly because of Julie's vocal melodies and expressions, which has gotten a bit more "organic" on this recording. Previously i've mostly heard her sort of sang through those beautiful melodies, sort of counting on them to carry, which they did, but it sounds better to me this way. Julie also suprised me on the "bloody-torso-jazz" part, she sounded sort of "evil" :) I won't even get started on the virtuosity level, you guys are a bunch of overtalented fuckers!!!

Hey!

It's nice and heavy but not overly crunchy, it's got more of a metallic sound. What kind of head/cabs did you guys use for these guitars? I really like the song, Julie's parts actually sound a little bit like Vortex on Arcturus's Sideshow Symphonies on this song! The blastbeats are intense but on my stereo the drums and guitars are separated from each other, so I can hear each one with clarity... that sort of makes them not stick together, you know what I mean? Like I would use just crunchy chaotic riffs under a blastbeat. Your riff is good and comprehensible. I guess that's not a complaint, hahah!

This song is really good, and I think a nice evolution for the band. I really can't wait to hear the rest of it! I particularly like the heaviness mixed with atmospheric keys and the spooky vocals around half-way through. Then the militaristic drums are just downright awesome... I really can't wait to hear the CD, thanks for releasing this song early! :)