Guitar Tone Competition IV!

Is it allowed to duplicate the bass track?
I asked the same question and here is the answer: "You can process the DI tracks any way you want, but you may not edit the performance."

Anyway, thanks for those who made this competition possible.
Has there ever been a bass tone competition?

One question about naming the files:

"- the archive file "username_guitartonecompetition3.zip/rar""

It is not the fourth guitar tone competition??

Anyway, sending my files as guitartonecompetition3 :lol:

I'm a little confused, if I set the tempo to 175 bpm the song is not 41 bars. The last drumhit is at bar 35. Did you guys all bounce from beat 1-41 (about 0:55 min)?

EDIT: Uploading the files right now, I'm not really content but I still got this damn cold (can't hear anything really) and the fever is getting worse so I don't want to fuck around with the guitar tone any longer :lol:
I am curious how many (or how few) people will submit in the end.

all zip/rar files have been downloaded successfully, I was slightly dissapointed by the amount of regulars who submitted, but oh well... I check each submission now and hopefully start the voting by today or tomorrow. Since I received less than 40 submissions, I will make 8 voting rounds with ~4-5 tones each, release them the same time and give you guys a week to vote and the winner of each round gets to the finals. Sound fair?

I still think voting shouldn't be based on a poll but on actual posts in the relevant thread from people who've been around for a while. Otherwise someone could get people to register and vote for them.

The people in groups of five have a smaller chance of winning the sample pack.

20% vs 25%... And those who are competing with "inferior tones" have like... 1% chance to win it (referring to round 7, that has only 4 competitors in it with one having 100% votes so far). Life is a bit unfair sometimes :) The competitors are split alphabetically (if the members would be just alphabets, they would divide so that group 1 would have A, group 2 B, group 3 C, 4 D, 5 E, 6 F, 7 G, 8 H, 1 I, 2 J etc).

FYI also for potential voters to read - do not make multiple accounts to be able to vote more than once etc. - your votes will be disqualified. Same for posting on other sites saying "just got vote for me" etc.

Haven't seen any issues yet, but just posting due to past issues with voting competitions like this.