Guitar Tone Competition 2

for pete´s sake....I´m not not home right now so I can´t check any submissions at this time. I´ll check and get back to everyone tomorrow.

I´m not a complete asshole and I hate arbitrary deadlines. Just get it to me before I get the voting starts and I´ll include it. Seriously, this is as much about learning as it is a competition.

FUUUCKK!! I saw that I got a mail delivery failure! I'm mailing my submission again to you mark

Hey (Ola?), check also the file size cause first time I had also mail delivery failure and there was written:

"message size 36248092 exceeds size limit 35651584 of server gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com"

It was because I always record one empty bar at the end of song to check what kind of noise the system is producing. Then I just cut that empty bar away and everything went well. Just telling this...and good luck.

My original intention was to get it started this previous monday, but there was a lot of confusion about the deadline it seems. I've decided to dedicate this week to just making sure all the submissions are in order and the voting starts next monday.

My original intention was to get it started this previous monday, but there was a lot of confusion about the deadline it seems. I've decided to dedicate this week to just making sure all the submissions are in order and the voting starts next monday.

This makes me wanna fix the boomy guitars but I guess its too late when you once have send it... :cry:

This makes me wanna fix the boomy guitars but I guess its too late when you once have send it... :cry:

I'd say yes, it is too late. We've been talking about this contest since december... then we/you had a month to create the tone.. guys, it's enough.

Mark and Greg are being very kind and patient, if I were them i'd be a nazi and people would have been exluded for wrong and late submissions. late for me was 00.01 AM.

Yeah there really is no excuse for late submissions, I had mine in a dew days after the files were posted. There was plenty of time to get it done.

Let's get on with the voting

Mark and Greg are being very kind and patient, if I were them i'd be a nazi and people would have been exluded for wrong and late submissions. late for me was 00.01 AM.

Don't forget Anssi. I'm just the figurehead. Mark and Anssi are doing all the hard work! :headbang:

I wont win, but hell, it was a learning experience nonetheless and look forward to the results.