Guitar Tone Competition 2

I'd say yes, it is too late. We've been talking about this contest since december... then we/you had a month to create the tone.. guys, it's enough.

Mark and Greg are being very kind and patient, if I were them i'd be a nazi and people would have been exluded for wrong and late submissions. late for me was 00.01 AM.
And no soup for them!

no_soup_for_you.png

Couldn't make it. Too much shit going on. If I get the time I might put the file on the "rate my.." anyway, without being in the competition. Later. Maybe. ;)

I´ll get the list to you monday, and we´ll also get the voting started monday. Not to keep you guys waiting, but I simply haven´t been home. When it starts monday all files will be checked (including some of the late ones with a reasonably valid excuse) and the voting can commence. Those late files are a logistics nightmare...gotta keep track of everyone´s files and labels

Mark did you get my submission?

No, I didn't? Where did you submit it

*edit*

Sigh, never mind. I have it in my PM inbox on sneap. I must apologize to everyone who did submit his work on time, who are now forced to wait because some people didn't submit on time. It was my decision to postpone the voting so all the afterbirths could still participate, but it is very frustrating.

Couldn't make it. Too much shit going on. If I get the time I might put the file on the "rate my.." anyway, without being in the competition. Later. Maybe. ;)

Me too.

I tried on the last day, then the submission period was over before time when I was preparing the reamping, then it wasn't :lol:, then I hadn't time, then time to cover the studio for acoustical correction...:loco:

I have the studio gear disconnected and covered up for some weeks now, trying to correct a big hole(s) in the 100Hz - 150Hz range that have been a nightmare.
More on that later on my studio construction thread.

The studio isn't looking pretty at the moment.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Good luck for the contenders, that the best one wins!!! :headbang: