Guitar Tone Competition 3: Files and rules

Haha, shit happens!
anyway, I'm very glad Mark takes alot of his time to re-encode everything to make the competition more valid, thumbs up to Mark!

Booh, 128kbit, what a rookie mistake. ;)

I spent 8 hours downloading all the .wav files, it was 3 am and I forgot to check the bitrate when I converted the mp3s :( Sorry about that

I just got home to re-encode all the files, just to find my door forced open and my laptop (among other things) missing. Suffice to say I love my life right now :mad:

Anyway, I'm going to redo everything on another computer I had stashed away tonite, so the round should be up again (with higher bitrate files) and available for voting when you wake up in the morning.

Aww shit man, that fucking blows, Mark :(
Hope the muthafucka that stole your stuff gets his balls cut off.

Thanks. Luckily I was insured so its an inconvenience more than anything. I purchased a new laptop today (Toshiba satellite with i3 core) to replace the good oll pentium 4 I had. Re-downloading and uploading at least round one right now. Give me a few hours and it'll be up

Great Mark. Now you've got a better computer at least. Are you living in Netherlands ? Is your city insecure ?
Here in Buenos Aires, Argentina, regrettably we are accustomed to be robbed. So I know you may have a lower delincuent rate of course.

This city is pretty secure, whoever robbed me knew what I had. Too bad for him I had most of my gear elsewhere for recordings. Just finished downloading and encoding. Now recoding again and once again sending the files to Anssi for checking

Alright just sent Anssi a folder share invite with all the mp3s (this time 320bit) for him to check for cheaters. Anssi, if you have the time please post the correct files in round 1 when you're done checking. Let me know if you can, otherwise I'll do it. Then just let me know which files to disqualify

I have been disqualified but ahjteam you are wrong. This is not my first guitar comp. I know the rules and I have not touched the faders of the backing track or the master bus. I can export the backing track while I do a screenshot of the mixer. I would not say anything if you were right but in this case I know what I did and I know that I have not change a shit in the backing track or the master bus.

Edit: and I can say more. ahjteam I can send you my backing track and you can put the track in your cubase/Nuendo with the fader at 0 and export to see and hear that I am right.

I have been disqualified but ahjteam you are wrong. This is not my first guitar comp. I know the rules and I have not touched the faders of the backing track or the master bus. I can export the backing track while I do a screenshot of the mixer. I would not say anything if you were right but in this case I know what I did and I know that I have not change a shit in the backing track or the master bus.

Please email me and anssi, its much easier to make adjustments when there's no online shitflinging. If a mistake has been made you can be included