Guitar Tone Competition 3: Files and rules

I just about finished converting all the files to mp3. If you submitted a file, check your email. If the latest email is a pleasant thanks and good luck you are fine. If you received 2 emails however you did one of the following:

A. Sent me a waiting time link (I yelled at you)
B. Sent me a popup site link (I yelled at you, a lot)
C. Sent me an empty email (nice one man)
D. Sent me a corrupted link (2 of you)
E. Sent me a corrupted file (2 of you)
F. Sent me an invalid share request (whats up with this?)

Check your emails to make sure everything is dandy, please. If you only have the thank you, everything is fine. If you did one of the above, you might want to get back to me.

Mark

:wave:
I'm A, haha, sorry. Anyway, I suggest you get any software like jdownloader or rdesc to avoid waiting and filling the captchas manually in those cases. Anyway, dropbox wasn't working for me for some reason when I uploaded the files. Sorry

Mark and Anssi, thanks for all the hard work on this!

I agee with Anssi´s opinion about sounding alike, and I figured all who used amp sims (myself included) would sound really alike, specially if we all used mainly legion cause it´s the best sounding ampsim out there IMO, and of course the backing track was so good (although I didn´t like the bass tone at all) and guitars so well performed that by simply turning on the first amp it already sounds brutal enough to compete.

I just about finished converting all the files to mp3. If you submitted a file, check your email. If the latest email is a pleasant thanks and good luck you are fine. :

I just received 1 mail that said:
I have downloaded your files, and will forward them for quality checking shortly. Thank you for your timely submission!

Is that ok?