pre order for new cd..

Larf03 said:
why is it so cheap????

BEcause it's the promo version. It has the guy going THIS GODLESS ENDEVAA

j/k, Cduniverse has cheap prices,especially on new releases, great site.

alot of places know they will have competition for your dollar so they often have good sales prices the first week or so that a cd comes out.

it will end up about 12 or 13 after shipping is added but that is still nice.:Spin:

tattooedsean666 said:
alot of places know they will have competition for your dollar so they often have good sales prices the first week or so that a cd comes out.

it will end up about 12 or 13 after shipping is added but that is still nice.:Spin:

see the shipping charges are the problem. It usually comes out to a price that's the same as buying it at best buy or some other cd store that carries new cds

that is IF you can find it in cd stores.Plus, Most real music stores sell cds for a minimum of 14 dollars, if you are lucky. I haven't shopped at cd stores in a long time. We used to have a metal cd store called cdgb's here in Phoenix that were 12 or 13 dollars and killer metal selection. I only shop online these days. Best buy occasionally has nuclear blast or Century Media stuff but not always.

You are like a rare Dodo bird(I watched too many cartoons as a kid) to be someone that still only shops for his/her cds at stores.o_O