US Release Date for EoR Remixed?!!

kiyardo

A Member to Remember
Aug 21, 2002
www.baboonrising.com
Does anyone know. Century media has released this to stores in Europe March 21st. Where is the US release date? I know you can order it off of Century Media's site, but I buy from the record store, where I can get a better deal and not pay shipping.

Does ANYONE know? I've searched these forums and found no information on this.

IT was March 22nd. But I never found it at any stores because all the stores here still had the old version on the racks. And until they get rid of those, they're not goign to get the remasters.

pretty gay if you ask me.

kiyardo said:
Does anyone know. Century media has released this to stores in Europe March 21st. Where is the US release date? I know you can order it off of Century Media's site, but I buy from the record store, where I can get a better deal and not pay shipping.

Does ANYONE know? I've searched these forums and found no information on this.
hey kiyardo, george w bush sucks. :lol: :p

I called up the local music shop and they claim to not even have any information on it. Who knows what's going on, but I can't hold out anymore and am going to mail order it.

USA release is supposed to be "in April" but no set date was ever announced to my knowledge. There was a little blip about it on the CM store but that was about it. Pretty lame indeed.

You would think someone in the Nevermore camp would know something about this. Century Media has been unresponsive, which is why I'm reluctant to order from them, btw.

BUT, the more important question is what is going on in the animated gif in GroundXero3k's signature.

kiyardo said:
You would think someone in the Nevermore camp would know something about this. Century Media has been unresponsive, which is why I'm reluctant to order from them, btw.

BUT, the more important question is what is going on in the animated gif in GroundXero3k's signature.

It appears as if he is ringing a large bell at a football game on ESPN. But dirty minds prevail I suppose.

I just saw the remixed/remastered EoR in a store today. I didn't buy it 'cause I want the just-the-disc version once I get unlazy enough to order it. But so basically it's out if there was still any question.

It depends on the store. Some stores might order it, some stores might wait until they run out of current copies. Nonetheless, you can get it online at any time.