Century Medio Webshop or CMDistro

Hapexamendios

The Cleansing Fire
Mar 18, 2002
In the realm of emptiness
Visit site
OK...I'm on the Nevermore home page and they have a link to the $5.00 CD of EoR Remixed on the US CMDistro Webshop, however, the link goes to a different shop site than what is linked from Century Media's US site. WTF? I may be a stupid about this but why the two different store sites? I can order Leaves' Eyes from one (the one from centurymedia.com) but not the other. I can order the $5 remix (cmdistro.com) from one but not the other. Again...wtf? Half the time the CMDistro.com site is down or functioning incorrectly....but it seems to be the only site that has Remix CD for $5. Argh...

Curious, I say, as I ponder this....

The US Century Media web shop has it available now I just ordered it :D

Hapexamendios said:
OK...I'm on the Nevermore home page and they have a link to the $5.00 CD of EoR Remixed on the US CMDistro Webshop, however, the link goes to a different shop site than what is linked from Century Media's US site. WTF? I may be a stupid about this but why the two different store sites? I can order Leaves' Eyes from one (the one from centurymedia.com) but not the other. I can order the $5 remix (cmdistro.com) from one but not the other. Again...wtf? Half the time the CMDistro.com site is down or functioning incorrectly....but it seems to be the only site that has Remix CD for $5. Argh...

Curious, I say, as I ponder this....

cool - it wasn't there earlier today...
I tried to order it from the cmdistro link on the Nevermore page but it was one error after another trying to submit the order.