Choose any normal pressing of a current Century Media release

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
So CMdistro screwed up my order. It took me 5+ days to get an answer but end result is I get everything they charged me for plus one normal edition in print Century Media title of my choice. Problem there being I am crazy out of the loop and therefore don't know the current CM catalog. Suggestions?

Dude, ditto. I have no clue what is good. What I can suggest is the repressings of the old true shit that I loved back in the day

Morgoth! Get their shit!!!!
Amazing band, highly influential for me personally.
x2

I think Demolition Hammer's Epidemic Of Violence was on CM Records. Amazing death/thrash album.

CM is weird with reissues. Strapping Young Lad's city could still be found on the shelves of even FYE without any real effort. So they ignored the increasing demand for Demolition Hammer that even I'm aware of and put that out again. Same with Samael. They reissued Passage a second time making the Exodus EP bonus. At least with that the layout isn't done by some guy solely on the basis of his being in another trendy band. The dude they used for SYL ... my wife learned photoshop from livejournal and could duplicate his shit.

Emperor was "Century Media Black" which consisted of titles licensed from overseas labels. Emperor was Candlelight and now that label has its own US office.
I swear... I never realized how much of the great stuff on there went out of print. The only ones you've mentioned who are still available are Grave (who I never really got into) and Unleashed. Morgoth is relegated to a 2CD best of with the following tracks:
CD1: Selected Killing / Lies Of Distrust / Travel / Burnt Identity / White Gallery / Pits Of Utumno / Body Count / Isolated / Sold Baptism / Resistance / Under The Surface / Drowning Sun / This Fantastic Decade / Graceland / Last Laugh // CD2: From Dusk To Dawn (demo) / Being Boiled (demo) / Eternal Sanctity (demo) / Pits Of Utumno (demo) / The Beyond (demo) / Dance Their Dance (demo) / Golden Age (rare and unreleased) / TV War (rare and unreleased) / Indifferent (rare and unreleased) / Isolated (video) / Cursed & Sold Baptism (video) / Under The Surface (video) / Last Laugh (video) / Body Count (live) / Resistance (live)."

but I pretty much always hate comps...

oh and I told them the best way to fix their doom deficit was to sign Shroud. Then linked them. hahaha

Haha the dude asked if we were having label problems then raved about Along Beside Her and Of Ages. Honestly... I was getting my ass kissed so hardcore it's unwise to make anything of it. But still hey I'll harrass the mailorder dork who can't even get the right CDs in a box for you if need be!