Century Media / InsideOut Music Exclusives!

Century Media

Sep 26, 2012
Hello ProgPower attendees, staff and fellow vendors…

We here at Century Media Records / InsideOut Music are excited to be returning to ProgPower for another year. This is always one of the bigger events for us and I believe this will be my fourth year going. I don’t have the time to post all the items that we will be bringing with us, but I will mention a few special items:

ProgPower Tote Bag – Design ???
We are making 50 ProgPower tote bags just like last year. Free with $50 or $10. Problem is we have no design yet. We are leaving that decision to YOU! Comment on what Prog/Heavy Metal band logo you would like to see on the bag!

Wolf – Devil Seed (LP/Ltd. Ed. Digi/Ltd. RED LP)

Steve Hackett – Genesis Revisited I (LP) *FIRST TIME PRESSED ON VINYL!*
2LP with 180 gram vinyl, deluxe gatefold jacket, full color printed inner sleeves on heavy paper stock and full color labels. Includes the entire album on CD.

The Flower Kings – Stardust We Are (LP)
3 black 180 gram vinyl plus 2 CD's. 20 songs total.

Spock’s Beard – V (LP) *FIRST TIME PRESSED ON VINYL!*
Gatefold 2LP on heavy 180gr vinyl including an etching on Side D. Bonus CD includes all album tracks.

Pain of Salvation – The Perfect Element I (LP) *FIRST TIME PRESSED ON VINYL!*
Double 180 gram vinyl includes 12 original tracks plus a bonus song (Epilogue). Bonus CD contains all album tracks plus bonus song.

PAIN OF SALVATION – REMEDY LANE (LP) *FIRST TIME PRESSED ON VINYL!*
Double 180 gram wax with a playing time of over 75 minutes. Includes 13 original tracks and 1 bonus song (Thorn Clown). CD contains all album tracks plus the bonus song.

VAUXDVIHL – TO DIMENSION LOGIC (EXTENDED VERSION – 2CD) *
Legendary Australian Progressive Metal band VAUXDVIHL has signed a deal with Century Media Records to release the band’s entire recordings. Two years after the band’s formation in 1992 VAUXDVIHL released their only full length album “To Dimension Logic”, an album that is justly considered a classic release of progressive yet highly emotional metal. “To Dimension Logic” is today ranked amongst the most influential progressive metal albums of all time. If you can imagine a hybrid of the complexity of Fates Warning and the technical finesse of Nevermore spiced up with a huge portion of sorrowful atmosphere, this album will surely not leave your head for a long time. The two succeeding EPs “Vog” (1998) and “Siberian Church Recordings” (2001) show VAUXDVIHL in a different light, incorporating Industrial coldness with intense progressive arrangements. The result is music which remains emotionally gripping and forward thinking. Standard 2CD jewelcase in slipsleeve.

All of our items are limited in quantity, so get them while you can!

Unfortunately, we were told that we couldn't bring the new albums from AMPLIFIER, ENCHANT and STEVE ROTHERY BAND as they are too far from street date. We will however have a pre-order set up with a special10% discount. We will have an iPad on hand so you can order direct from InsideOutMusicShop.com. We will have two separate 24 hour only code during the actual fest, plug those on checkout and get the album cheaper. Here's the kicker, we will send out the albums a few days after returning to*CM HQ and you should get them just before street date!

Most of our titles (including imports, CD/DVD, LP) are only $10, some as low as $5 and 300+ $1 titles!!!!

See you guys and gals in a few days...

In Metal,
Jose (me), Ross and Jeff

What about for someone who already pre-ordered these albums from CM? How do we get our 10 per cent? :OMG::OMG::OMG:

Awesome! You guys are always the nicest guys in the room. You remembered me last year as the guy who bought all the records the year before last so I'm sure you'll remember me again this year. lol Will be buying more vinyl for sure. :)

For the tote bag, definitely something in the Savatage font. What better than to honor Jon Oliva playing all of Streets for the first time?

VAUXDVIHL – TO DIMENSION LOGIC (EXTENDED VERSION – 2CD) *
Legendary Australian Progressive Metal band VAUXDVIHL has signed a deal with Century Media Records to release the band’s entire recordings. Two years after the band’s formation in 1992 VAUXDVIHL released their only full length album “To Dimension Logic”, an album that is justly considered a classic release of progressive yet highly emotional metal. “To Dimension Logic” is today ranked amongst the most influential progressive metal albums of all time. If you can imagine a hybrid of the complexity of Fates Warning and the technical finesse of Nevermore spiced up with a huge portion of sorrowful atmosphere, this album will surely not leave your head for a long time. The two succeeding EPs “Vog” (1998) and “Siberian Church Recordings” (2001) show VAUXDVIHL in a different light, incorporating Industrial coldness with intense progressive arrangements. The result is music which remains emotionally gripping and forward thinking. Standard 2CD jewelcase in slipsleeve.

Really looking forward to adding the two EPs to my collection.

http://www.cmdistro.com/Item/Vauxdvihl_-_To_Dimension_Logic_-Extended_Version-_-2CD-/47777

Awesome! You guys are always the nicest guys in the room. You remembered me last year as the guy who bought all the records the year before last so I'm sure you'll remember me again this year. lol Will be buying more vinyl for sure. :)

For the tote bag, definitely something in the Savatage font. What better than to honor Jon Oliva playing all of Streets for the first time?

Thanks for the kind words. Makes all the work with it. Yeah, we remember you. Ross actually mentioned you the other day when we were packing up vinyl. A Savatage logo would be killer!

Just a thought, you guys might want to bring a blank recording/distro/label contract with you to Atlanta. You just might Need it after experiencing some of these unsigned bands.

And back to topic, how about a limited number(5)/limited edition collectors item Evergrey tote to be raffled off/given away at the listening party? Then Tom and Jonas could sign them and make it truly a special item and a huge collector piece.

Just a thought, you guys might want to bring a blank recording/distro/label contract with you to Atlanta. You just might Need it after experiencing some of these unsigned bands.

And back to topic, how about a limited number(5)/limited edition collectors item Evergrey tote to be raffled off/given away at the listening party? Then Tom and Jonas could sign them and make it truly a special item and a huge collector piece.

The head of the U.S. branch of InsideOut Music will be there at our table.

We can't use a bands actual logo. Last year the logo said ProgPower, but it was in the Judas Priest font. That's what I meant.

^^^Okay, I was wondering how you were going to get around that. I hadn't seen one of them so that makes sense. An Evergrey font would look pretty fantastic, though. Have a blast at the fest.

Looks like we will be going with the classic Savatage logo font for the tote bag! A design should be poster here tomorrow afternoon! Remember we are only making 50 of these, so get them fast.