Watershed Vinyl

threak

Oct 21, 2002
Sorry if this has already been clarified. But it looks like Watershed will be out on 180g vinyl. :headbang:

The limited-edition 180-gram double LP set includes a bonus track, exclusive poster and expanded artwork.

and who said that?
anyway, i expected a vinyl edition as we had one of all the other opeth albums :)

*Except a proper release for Deliverance. I like the pic disc but a nice Gatefold on black vinyl wouldn't have gone a miss. It would certainly sound better. I think this goes for Orchid, Morningrise and MAYH too. Both versions sound bad.

I guess Would? Will be on this one then so we have to buy both the SE CD and LP! Yay! I love spending money...

Fucking cocksuckers...

I guess Would? Will be on this one then so we have to buy both the SE CD and LP! Yay! I love spending money...

Fucking cocksuckers...

They already said that the collectors edition will include all 4 bonus tracks.

Someone said that Would? would not be included on the SE. Mike said it himself to that guy.

Its listed on [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Watershed-Special-Opeth/dp/B0015435Q6/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1207773991&sr=8-1[/ame] :confused:

I heard they're releasing the album as Vinyl and special edition CD. Is there no regular edition CD? Well this is cool, because I'd rather get it all on the special edition as soon as the CD is supposed to be released on June 3rd.... I don't want to wait 6 months or whatever to buy the CD. :)

And this is the cover?

Watershed_Special_edition.jpg

i dont think on the SE could all 4 extra tracks fit on it with time limits. unless they put it on a second disc of course

I heard they're releasing the album as Vinyl and special edition CD. Is there no regular edition CD? Well this is cool, because I'd rather get it all on the special edition as soon as the CD is supposed to be released on June 3rd.... I don't want to wait 6 months or whatever to buy the CD. :)

And this is the cover?

Watershed_Special_edition.jpg

Of course there is a regular edition.
Thats the special edition cover, the regular cover can be seen in this thread...

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/opeth/381056-watershed-cover.html

i dont think on the SE could all 4 extra tracks fit on it with time limits. unless they put it on a second disc of course

There is a second disc on the SE. A DVD. They can always put it there if it can't fit on the CD. However, with a maximum limit of 74 or 80 minutes, they should be able to fit the 4 songs, since the covers aren't that long and the normal edition is less than an hour long.

the album is 55 minutes long, so you have 25 minutes to fill with 3-4 songs... which are not the typical 10-mins opeth songs... well maybe apart from 'derelict herds'...
but still we don't know exactly if 'would?' will be there or not.