Watershed (Special Edition)

We can always hope that is just a sleeve around the special edition with the "regular" artwork inside, if not. Oh well.....I care more about the music.

I personally like the porcelain heart video much better than the grand conjuration one.
This one seems more Opeth.
The other video just seemed like a typical American hardcore video.
But i wish the video was the whole song, instead of just a edited version of the song =/.
I hope it comes with the special edition though, personally i dont see why bands release videos if they dont include them on the cd, its a waste of material =/.
And i hate the special edition cover, and im hoping its a slipcase.
Special editions always seem to be that, unless they are a notebook or a box, and i dont think this one is cuz it just looks like a cd cover to me, so hopefully the slip can come right off.
That would make the most sense, since it would be like "unwrapping a package" if the cover is designed to look like a package...or even a letter.

The obvious solution to the cover difference is to buy 3 copies of the SE and 3 of the standard. You will be well buffered against having to look at the wrong cover, even if you misplace or damage a couple of copies!

lol @ all you crazy kids moaning about the cover of an album. when you get older, you wont have the time time to sit there staring at a picture on a cd.