Watershed (Special Edition)

There must be something more to the artwork than what we are witnessing at this moment. Like if we open it up and something must be inside to better explain why the artwork is the way it is........I hope....

Question: Does anyone know where Would? WILL be put? They recorded it right? It's not like they're just saying, "Yeah, man, we jammed out a little Would? in the studio while taking a break from the album work."

There must be something more to the artwork than what we are witnessing at this moment. Like if we open it up and something must be inside to better explain why the artwork is the way it is........I hope....

Question: Does anyone know where Would? WILL be put? They recorded it right? It's not like they're just saying, "Yeah, man, we jammed out a little Would? in the studio while taking a break from the album work."

Think it was the Japanese Cd that would get Would or something

Just wondering how much input the other bandmembers have in the artwork, and if they like this SE cover.

And the Would? cover ... well there is something of a Japanese edition with an exclusive track, so can't imagine it being anything else than that one. But I thought they recorded covers before without releasing them ever, but then they didn't release that information so abundantly.

My idea is that would? will be included in the Vinyl version of Watershed. Theendrecords said that the format of the Vinyl is 2LP with cd. So I guess...the two LP will contain 4 tracks...7 tracks of the cd and the would? cover. The cd include in the Vinyl package will include the would cover too.

I think it would be great since I've ordered the special edition+Vinyl package from Theendrecords.

What the fuck is this? I don't get it. Is it some sort of a joke?
Watershed_Special_edition.jpg

The bloke on the stamp looks like mendez, just released from jail.
No wonder where Would is. Rooadrunner tries to make as much money as possible. First by releasing the PH single and now by removing would from the list. I won't be surprised if they release the "2nd speacial edition" in summer with another song missing and a new cover, and an edited version of PH without the drums in 2:15. They make me sick the record labels do.

I actually like that cover, it's better than the cover of the Ghost Reveries special edition. There would be some story behind the letter idea, perhaps the guy on the normal album cover is writing a letter at his desk, and this is that letter, or something along those lines.

But yeah, even if you don't like it, the normal album cover will be there somewhere, whether inside or whatever.

If its a slip cover i dont think ill be leaving it on at all, but if its not i can learn to live with it. Maybe its a ploy to get us to buy both... 'FUCK i hate this COVER!!! thats it im buying the standard one as well!!!' haha