1. Coil
  2. Heir Apparent
  3. The Lotus Eater
  4. Burden
  5. Porcelain Heart
  6. Hessian Peel
  7. Hex Omega
  8. Derelict Herds (Bonus Track)
  9. Bridge of Sighs (Robin Trower cover) (Bonus Track)
  10. Den Standiga Resan (Marie Fredriksson cover) (Bonus Track)

Expanded artwork

DVD:
5.1 Album Mix
Making Of The Album Documentary
Exclusive interviews

(interesting to see no "Would" cover. I guess that will be used for the Vinyl LP)

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/5366251/Watershed/Product.html

This may sound like a stupid question, but do you know the tracklist for the 5.1 mix DVD?

Yeah the SE artwork is pretty weak, but I'll buy it anyway. The DVD is too tempting, even though I don't have 5.1 surround.

It's only the paper sleeve on top of normal jewelcase. But the documentary that was on Ghost Reveries was a big disappointment. Lamentations doc was pure gold. Hope that this new one is way better than their last effort.

I liked the documentary on ghost reveries, it felt a lot more relaxed than the lamentations docu. Just hope that they show more studio footage this time around.

Yeah me too. I liked it just as much as the D&D doc.

And i don't know why all you guys are worrying about the special edition artwork so much. Like some other people have said, it will probably turn out to just be a slipcase with the proper artwork inside. And even if it is a digipack, it will still contain the proper artwork on the sleeve inside the digipack.

Awesome now I really cant wait to pick it up.

Though I would have loved to hear the Would? cover

Okay, so it WILL be a 2 Disc set (CD/DVD)? I don't have to buy both if I want a 2.0 mix, too?