Watershed (Special Edition)

I refuse to buy Watershed special edition! I simply don't like the way the letters are angled! It is horrific in the word's strongest sense!!!

On second thought, maybe I will just buy the damn thing and listen to it instead of looking at the cover. Crazy idea. :loco:

I think I want this NOW! I don't care what the cover looks like, just gimmie the new Opeth music in 5.1 with the bonus songs!

Hell, they could slap a picture of a dancing turd on the cover and I would still want it!

Does anyone know where to pre-oorder this in US so that that album arrives on the release date and not a few days after? I leave on vacation on the 4th of June and wanna make sure I can listen to the album 5.1 style before my trip. Anyone think some independent record stores will carry this special edition on the release date?

Yeah IMO I think the cover it's a slip cover. Why would you throw away a perfectly good, very fitting Opeth cover for the SE cover? I think it's just suppose to look like a package so it's like you recieved it in the mail and you can't wait to fucking open it kind of thing.

BTW The documentary totally hit me by surprise, I fucking love these things!

Ok, so the cover is a bit...odd.

I could give two shits about what the cover looks like though.

I love SE's. More so for the DVD.

I just orderes the SE of amazon.co.uk, it lists the 'would' cover but no mention of a DVD, i ordered it anyway hopwfully they just got it wrong and i aint just got fuckered in the poop shoot

My SE concerns are limited to these:

1. There are both mixes included
2. That it doesn't have "Would?" :cry:
3. That I can fucking get it the day it comes out for Christ's sake where the fuck is my copy of Still Life 5.1?!?!?!?!?:mad:

Speaking of Would, I popped in my AIC Dirt and was listening... I used to love those songs so much. Them Bones, Rooster, etc... And Would definitely sounds like Mike's vocal style to say the least.