Cover Songs

Lufaine

New Metal Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mikael said in the Watershed session diary that: "We recorded a few covers "Bridge of sighs" by Robin Trower, "Den ständiga resan" by Marie Fredriksson and "Would?" by Alice in chains"

Where the heck can I hear these covers?
Any one know 'cause they didn't come on my copy of Watershed.:zombie:

Mikael said in the Watershed session diary that: "We recorded a few covers "Bridge of sighs" by Robin Trower, "Den ständiga resan" by Marie Fredriksson and "Would?" by Alice in chains"

Where the heck can I hear these covers?
Any one know 'cause they didn't come on my copy of Watershed.:zombie:

Well first of all... welcome! I didn't had to look at your post number to understand that you are new here. Let's answer. If you have the Special Edition of Watershed, you can LISTEN to two of these three songs by putting it into your computer. It will bring you to a silly website where you can hear 'em (underfortunately, you cannot import them into your computer). If you don't have the Special Edition, there's still an option. It's not illegal and it's not free : buy the Special Edition.

Also online (sigh)..

Thanks guys. I feel kinda foolish. I should have remembered that they were on the 2nd disc. Interesting covers but I wish the Alice in Chains tune was on there too.
:zombie: