Pre-orders for Riverside - Rapid Eye Movement?

Burnout

Faith Puppeteer
Sep 25, 2005
California, US
www.last.fm
Ken, do you have an ETA on when pre-orders for the new Riverside album will be up? And will you have the two CD version available for pre-order when you/if you do get it set up?

:headbang:

It got a bit crazy around here the past few days so I decided to wait until the beginning of the week. The street date is 10/9. We will literally ship the discs out on our way out of town as we head down to Atlanta for ProgPower. I'm not sure if we will bother taking preorders for the standard edition - everyone wants the 2 CD version. I have tons of copies coming in - no one will get shut out.

It got a bit crazy around here the past few days so I decided to wait until the beginning of the week. The street date is 10/9. We will literally ship the discs out on our way out of town as we head down to Atlanta for ProgPower. I'm not sure if we will bother taking preorders for the standard edition - everyone wants the 2 CD version. I have tons of copies coming in - no one will get shut out.

Excellent, thanks for the quick response! I'll have my order in as soon as I see them go up. :kickass:

Will you be shipping the standard edition out before you head to ProgPower?

My magic eight ball...says NO. We are only getting a small quantity of the standard edition - just about everyone wants the "special" version. We will put it up on the site to order either over that weekend or when we get back on the 8th, depending on how chaotic it is down in Atlanta.

Ken

Does your "magic eight ball" know when to place an order for this disc with other in stock items so it can get shipped out before you leave?

Magic eight ball says...NOW. We will ship Riverside (and any other discs ordered with it) when we head out of town on Wed. It is best to order early since we will reach a cut off point as we have to pack up for the trip down to Atlanta.