Pre-tour and album update video!

LOL! Hannes and Tom look so crazy XD I adore them! The meloy is simply AMAZING and ENCHANTING !!!! *___* ForEver Grey!

I wasn't too impressed with the sample of "You". It just sounded like the same chunky guitar riff that has been used over and over again on the last couple of albums to me, with a little added keyboard for "uniqueness".

However, I reaaaaaly love the music in the opening of the video! THAT is the kind of thing the Evergrey I used to adore would write. So haunting yet enchanting. I sure hope that this is moreso the kind of overall sound that most of the album will take after, making songs like "You" to be no more than a few tracks of the album.

Also to note. Anyone else notice Tom saying that the record label wanted them to hold off the release until February? That means that they really were originally planning to release it this year.

Also to note. Anyone else notice Tom saying that the record label wanted them to hold off the release until February? That means that they really were originally planning to release it this year.

Mmhhh... not sure, but maybe February is a better month for promotion. Maybe SPV had already other bands publishing in late 2010.
Btw, i very happy to see some news and i can't wait for the other trailers! :Smokin: