Prehistoric Iron Maiden on the Nazca Plain? ....Or bullshit?

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Riddle me this, people: Why the fuck is a prehistoric image of Iron Maiden's mascot "EDDIE" appearing on a slope near the Nazca lines?

I found it by accident while scopin out those lines on Google Earth. Its GPS mark is 14.41.17.90, 75.09.44.39 for those of who would confirm it.

Jurched

nazca.jpg

I think its like when Jesus appears on my toast--although you hope for angelic blissings you are let down when you realize its a trick of light, or in my toasts case a trick of butter

I´s kind of annoying when images of Christ or Mohammed appears on you stuff. Maybe I should feel blessed but I think of them as a stain that´s really hard to get rid of.

I´s kind of annoying when images of Christ or Mohammed appears on you stuff. Maybe I should feel blessed but I think of them as a stain that´s really hard to get rid of.

I eat the shit out of mohammed. He appeared in my spam the other morning

Riddle me this, people: Why the fuck is a prehistoric image of Iron Maiden's mascot "EDDIE" appearing on a slope near the Nazca lines?

I found it by accident while scopin out those lines on Google Earth. Its GPS mark is 14.41.17.90, 75.09.44.39 for those of who would confirm it.

Jurched

nazca.jpg

Man, I'm just not seeing it.:err: