Maiden/Ozzfest, The Whole Story!!!

id like to think by mentioning promoting "live after death "that it will be included in the early days 2 DVD package. Would be Great news as my VHS tape is on its last leg :Spin:

Sammi - no, I ain't a High Court Judge. Not paid enough, you know...

I'm not trying to be politically correct or anything, I'm just a little cynical about what I read on websites etc. I don't want to start putting people down just from something that I've read.Each to their own, but I'm not going to start to throw insults at people just from some email posted to a website. That is not being politically correct - that is just the way I am.

I am no fan of Sharon Osbourne and I DO think that Ozzie has done himself no favours by 'selling out'. His real fans - the Rock Fans - are not impressed. But before I go ranting on about The Osbournes, I'd like to know more about what really happened.

I'm not saying that this did not happen and the provider of the story is fabricating things. But the source of information is vague, there is a possible conflict of of interest as we cannot ascertain who provided the story.

Anyhow - what I do know is that Maiden are one of the best Metal bands around, and any form of disrespect showed to those guys is really not called for.

As for Ozzie - well, I love the guy, but his wife is starting to piss me off! She is so bad on that X-Factor TV thing!

Anyhow - thanks for giving me some serious stick! Respect due!

nightwar said:
Anyhow - thanks for giving me some serious stick! Respect due!

You're welcome!! lol According to Paxoman, what I said to you was tame!! I must be a right dragon when I get started!! :lol:

Not having a go at you here now, Nightwar, but I just think the world in general has gone "politically correctness" mad. People are so scared of offending someone with the slightest comment that they have forgotten how they really feel about things, and are afraid to have an opinion of their own :( Not me though, obviously!! :lol: I would never deliberately set out to hurt someone's feelings though, but I can't hold my tongue if something pisses me off :)

I do still admire Sharon's "balls" and I think she can be a big softy at times - but what happened at Ozzfest is childish and inexcusable - not to mention the fact that it was ruined for the fans (more importantly, as someone else on the site has already pointed out).