Preorder Zero Hour "Specs Of Pictures Burnt Beyond"

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
We are now accepting preorders on Zero Hour's fourth album "Specs Of Pictures Burnt Beyond". This disc features new vocalist Chris Salinas, formerly of Power Of Omens. The band just performed for the third time at ProgPower and will be launching their first ever East Coast tour in early November.

The official street date is October 10th. Up until street date we will be offering the CD at a special price.

Visit our website at www.lasercd.com

Done.

EDIT: Sorry, guys! You got bumped for the following:

Tarot - Stigmata (Remastered/Bonus Tracks)
Tarot - For The Glory Of Nothing (Remastered/Bonus Tracks)
Tarot - To Live Again (Remastered/Bonus Tracks)
Tarot - To Live Forever (Remastered/Bonus Tracks)
Tarot - Follow Me Into Madness (Remastered/Bonus Tracks)
Tarot - The Spell Of Iron (Remastered/Bonus Tracks)
Twisted Into Form - Then Comes Affliction To Awaken The Dreamer

I've been looking for those damn Tarot remasters for a good while now. I could never find them for under $20 each. So, the new ZH will have to wait until Friday! Haha.

Kenneth R. said:
was never a Tarot fan, but Twisted Into Form is gonna be badass, they should go on tour with ZH :D
Those Tarot albums are so hard to come buy I thought the band only had one CD until about a year ago!

The Twisted Into Form album sounds awesome! The End Records has a little media player with 1-minute clips off every song and it sounds killer!!

Right on kats and appreciate the support as always. Very STOKED you'll be making it to the Brooklyn show Kenneth, it will be great to chat it up bro.

YOU ALL RULE and thank you so much Spatch, Kenneth and Eyesore...YOU KATS RULE!!

Jay

ugh, can't wait to friggin hear this disc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! release date isn't too far away!!! WHOOHOOO!!!!