Preparty ticket vendor?

From the event details on the main page;

This is an 18 or older show.
Tickets are $20 each and go on sale April 8th at 10:00 EST. The information for the ticket company used will be announced here as soon as possible. There will only be 600 tickets available in advance.
Doors:
Gold Badge Holders: 5:00pm
General Public: 5:45pm
Schedule:
Theocracy 6:30- 7:15
Circus Maximus 7:35- 8:35
Leatherwolf 8:55- 9:55
Circle II Circle 10:30- close
*Please note that the private bar area in the back is for Gold Badge Holders only.

Still nothing about the ticket vendor that I can see, from what was posted earlier the info was to be posted after PP main tix went on sale.

Well, I don't know if he's gong to use them again, but I hope so. Anyway, here their link, note the charge by phone number at the upper right. BTW, Google is your friend.:err:

thank you for the link!! Hopefully they will be the ones used for the pre-party again.

Well I'm just a little paranoid now. Mainly cuz I'm going to Chicago and if the tickets go on sale this weekend, I'm hoping my drummer can get all the info for it. I don't want to get awakened from a hangover Saturday morning with him screaming "Who the hell is selling the tickets?!?!" cuz I know it'll happen.

AMBR said:
Well, I don't know if he's gong to use them again, but I hope so. Anyway, here their link, note the charge by phone number at the upper right. BTW, Google is your friend.:err:

Well, since I DIDN'T know who was being used, I didn't bother searching it out. It's kinda like reading a newspaper from a year ago. Unless I KNOW what I'm searching for, I'm not going to bother looking for it. :mad:

Jeeze, some people's kids! :heh: :saint:

Hopefully it is TA, at least I can crank out a $10 phone charge from the Powerfest hotel (no, I don't have a cell!:) )
Seriously, thanks for the link.......
J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Hopefully it is TA, at least I can crank out a $10 phone charge from the Powerfest hotel (no, I don't have a cell!:) )
Seriously, thanks for the link.......
J-Dubya

I'm sure you can borrow someone's cell to make the call - most of the world has free weekend minutes. :)

biggs0072000 said:
Will the ticket buying process be as painless as the one for the main show was?

If they use Ticket Alternative, it should be just as easy, if not more so.
Plus, you won't feel like you had your ass ripped off, and shown to you....

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
If they use Ticket Alternative, it should be just as easy, if not more so.
Plus, you won't feel like you had your ass ripped off, and shown to you....

J-Dubya

AMEN!!!!