Presto Ballet - Invisible Places (2011)

tsorl

Borne on Wings of Steel
Aug 3, 2003
Finland
www.ollischroderus.fi
300_186735.jpg

Some new classic prog from Kurdt Vanderhoof and buddies and once again they're doing their best to not let anyone know about it. But it will be released in February and Ronny Munroe is the singer (I think this was discussed here at some point). Can't find any songs or even samples but if it's anything like the first two it will be well worth checking out.

Some new classic prog from Kurdt Vanderhoof and buddies and once again they're doing their best to not let anyone know about it. But it will be released in February and Ronny Munroe is the singer (I think this was discussed here at some point). Can't find any songs or even samples but if it's anything like the first two it will be well worth checking out.

I like the first two a lot. But I don't know if I will like the change of the singer. I feel again Kurdt is killing the band turning into his Vanderhoof project like he did with MC after "Masterpeace".

Of course as soon as it will leak, I will download, listen, evaluate and decide the purchase.

I'm very not to thrilled about this singer change. I just don't like Munroe's voice. Something about it just grates on me. Who knows he might change his style to fit PB but if it's anything like MC I'll be disappointed. It's a shame I really love this band.

I'm very not to thrilled about this singer change. I just don't like Munroe's voice. Something about it just grates on me. Who knows he might change his style to fit PB but if it's anything like MC I'll be disappointed. It's a shame I really love this band.

I am the same way. I didn't like Monroe with MC, so I am very skeptical about him with PB.

Bryant

I am the same way. I didn't like Monroe with MC, so I am very skeptical about him with PB.

Bryant

I guess you guys are skewing my otherwise impartial view (of my preview post) to the I'm not gonna go for it :lol:

Bumping this one to show the value of:

a) downloading for free :D
b) preconceptions

As you can see from my previous posts I was not much thrilled with the change in line-up (specially the vocalist), but after downloading and listening I surrendered to the sound.

Absolutely retro-70's classic progressive rock (more even than it's predecessors) with a very rich keyboard work. Most recommended for fans of old Yes, ELP, Camel, etc.