Preview: news update

HippieOfDoom

The 13th Monkey
Feb 12, 2002
Golden State
www.stevedigiorgio.com
What's up Mutha Truckers!?!? Hehehe...
It's true, just wanted to jump ahead of my update I'm making for the website and let you know I'll be jamming with Sebastian Bach. You might have already seen it on www.sebastianbach.com or like on Blabbermouth or something. So coming from me, you know what's going on. He wants me to help him work on the new and improved solo effort, but first off some live Euro dates in December.
Like I said this will all be covered in the update, but Sadus is still writing and still going ahead with our plans on recording the new album soon. Testament is still writing and I'll still be jamming with them too when it's ready.
I also have a lot of new recordings I participated in that have come out or are getting ready to be released. I'll cover that stuff and everything I've been doing all year in the update on www.stevedigiorgio.com in a day or two.
I'll post the tour dates soon too.
So basically I'll blame the lack of updates on the fact that I've been so busy. But! Stay tuned and all will be revealed.
SDG

well, well ,somethin's finally movin' man great to hear ! its been a lousy time without hippie

sebastian bach? wasn't he still doing that theater stuff? dr. jeckyl or something? how did you two meet up, that sounds like an interesting story?

Have a good time on the road with this old drinker SB! Too bad your tour aint reach Poland. But you cant miss Poland with Testament where Jacek Danielski and some more Polish booze wait for you in Polish Legionaires` frigg ;)

Ill be interested to see what kind of sounds come out of this. Certainly cant see it being bad.

Thats cool news Hippie
headbob.gif

Bear