New Sadus update

HippieOfDoom

The 13th Monkey
Feb 12, 2002
Golden State
www.stevedigiorgio.com
Sadus Update 19Oct05. Just wanted to say that finally, our new album is fucking done….!
No one knows how long I’ve been dying to type those exact words. So here it is, new Sadus “Out For Blood” eleven new songs, some bonus crap and a cool behind the scenes video are all comprising the fifth album. Man, I know it’s so cliché to say this…but this is by far our best sounding shit…holy crap, we’re psyched for you to get some of this shyssa (scheiße)! Hopefully the wait will be worth it when you get infected from the contagious brutal aggression found thru all the varying songs. Some raging bear vocals to be found on one courtesy of crazy Chuck Billy. We finished it at Trident Studios here in California, and now it’s gone into production in the Netherlands and will be officially released by Mascot Records in late Jan/early Feb 2006. Also coming, in part of the “new” wave, the website will get a facelift and we hope to make shit available there like songs and videos. The new domain, www.sadus.us, foreseeably will be up before the end of the year. Next update I hope to have some shows to talk about, like when and where to come see us and info on how to find the new cd. Don’t forget to check out www.valleyofdrybones.tk and that my space thing. Ciao!
SDG

You know, I never got into Sadus. That isnt' to say that I won't, because I'm very interested in doing so, just I haven't felt the music right yet.

But I'm very happy to hear you guys are done. Maybe I can pick up this CD and really get turned on to all the rest of the music.

Thanks Steve, you rule!

That rules! Thanks for putting out a new album. It looked like for a couple of years you guys weren't going to put anything out, you know when Jon and you were touring with Testament. Mwhahahaha, the day has arrived. Jan/Feb 2006? Hell, I might be dead by then...okay Steve, I'll try my best and live a little longer so I can hear the new one. And that's just because "it's the best shit yet"! You guys must have worked hard on it if you started in April.

i too never got into sadus, but i really appreciate steve's work with other bands (testament, death, control denied, iced earth)... so i am surely checking out this new album!

I hope it's better than Elements of Anger...that albums rocks, so this had better be pwnage :D

Seeing Sadus in Philly/New Jersey would fucking rule. Would make my year, even more than seeing Megadeth then Opeth did

Lemme just say that even though Steve is the mainstay here, all of Sadus' members are pretty good. Darren Travis' shriek was one of the few I liked during that early 90s period. His guitar style is pretty original and straightforward. Jon Allen is good too, he plays the beats that need to be played, isn't flashy, and does all of this in a flurish. I like his style. Even though Steve had an illustrious career elsewhere, I think all three of the Sadus members are cool musicians in their own right. Nuff said.

chainsawmax said:
you sir, are totally cool. mr. Miguel, lemme invite you to the valley: www.valleyofdrybones.tk - enjoy!

That is a very well maintained website! Keep up the good work. I went there a couple of months ago but hadn't seen it recently. I forgot about Rob Moore who was also good at what he did, but seeing how he is past history I won't mention it. Thanks for the invite and again...badass site.

UP THE IRONS!! -wait...too old school

Ahem, good luck

Mike

Miguel Suerte said:
That is a very well maintained website! Keep up the good work. I went there a couple of months ago but hadn't seen it recently. I forgot about Rob Moore who was also good at what he did, but seeing how he is past history I won't mention it. Thanks for the invite and again...badass site.

UP THE IRONS!! -wait...too old school

Ahem, good luck

Mike

you're so very welcome Miguel! hey, check out the latest addition: a video online, SADUS live in CHILE!!! and thanx for the kind words man... appreciated!