Sadus?

man I dont know if their are back.......steve should awnser you but they where confirmed in a festival here last year....but the festival end up never hapening.......

I almost had a heart attak when I sow the flyer with sadus on it heheheheheheh

As Mr. Hippie can confirm the last news are about the band working on new material for the new year, and I think that SADUS will release something as soon as they can record together...maybe when the TESTAMENT tour will end...

This is what I humbly suppose...and what I hope!

Isnt'it?????

BYE!

Sadus is indeed writing new songs for an album we hope to get out this year. That little trip of a few shows in Europe last year (September) really ignited the spark we needed to kick in a higher gear. It'll be a while for anything to really formulate since the usual distractions are still there. But we're the most enthusiastic since we went into writing for Elements Of Anger.

We were supposed to play that festival in Brazil, but it got cancelled from us. We had nothing to do with the cancellation. In fact I'm trying to get in contact with a reliable promoter down there about some shows in the future.

This year we have a special surprize release for the old school die-hards. More on that later.

No one has the Dark Angel cover we recorded. I possess the only disc of it and it ain't getting out! We did it for a Dark Angel tribute album. But so far it doesn't seem like that will come together. We'll wait for the record company that's putting that out to see if it will ever happen, because I'm friends with one of the guys. But if it falls through, you'll probably see it as a bonus track on the new album or something.

Besides the new songs, I'm working on getting more shows abroad. I'm talking with promoters in different countries. So as soon as I have a new batch of shows you can find the info here first.

We're also looking to expand our merchandise. If there any ideas on what would be cool besides the obligatory t-shirt...?

Originally posted by HippieOfDoom
We're also looking to expand our merchandise. If there any ideas on what would be cool besides the obligatory t-shirt...?

Sadus Cheese.
Sadus Alarm Clocks.
You in a billboard over Time Square holding a can of Pepsi.
A live DVD with Dennis Hopper on drums.
I'll settle for a Longsleeve though.
Oh!And one of those badges that says "Gimme Head Till I'm Dead".
CLASSY!

On a more serious note, do you know whether you will be more audible on the new Testament material?Surely its come up once or twice since "The Gathering".
I need a tape of that Dynamo show.I freaked out some Mudvayne fan with the clips.

obligatory t-shirt...?

HEY! When will we find official Sadus t-shirts?? Any idea?

'Bout the sugestions...
* Sadus caps? lots of people use 'em...
* Sadus hmm, ahh, forgot the fuckin' word, that transparent plastic thing that you put in the cover of your (note)books!! heheehehehehe, hey c'mon, it's 01.21 AM here in Brazil and I should be sleeping now :p
* Maybe Sadus pens?? Who knows? <- nah, this one is because the lack of sleep...
* Sadus buttons?
* Sadus mousepads?? :D

Nah, just the two first ones are serious... If I think of something else, I'll post it here or mail you, Hippie!

Hey!
* a book called Sadus - the history behind the legend, don't know if this is the right time to do this, but keep it in mind!!

Well, see ya, dudes!
Lemme go sleep now :p

Okay... Sadus hats would be cool.
How about little things like Sadus stickers or patches?

or like Gene Hoglan's band The Almighty Punchdrunk, you could have Sadus Panties.

We were supposed to play that festival in Brazil, but it got cancelled from us. We had nothing to do with the cancellation. In fact I'm trying to get in contact with a reliable promoter down there about some shows in the future.

Oh boy... OOOOOOOOOh boy...

Sadus Lemon Scent - "Avoid the Big Dukes stink and clean your fretless!"
Foot Gloves - "Improve your foot-fingers picking"
Mambo video - "The secrets of Mambo Dancing: Developing the hidden Mambo Dancer inside you"
Sadus Beer - "Keep it Metal! Keep it Drunk!"

A book with transcriptions of the music and perhaps some writings on ideas and concept behind the songs.

What sucks generally is the fact that all the latest band shirts are mostly ugly or toooo large for my skinny body - so Steve, though the "..don't mean shit to us" - Shirts are cool, please print some M or eve S-sized shirts next time. I have not this big "Bierpanz" (remember who was hugging the toilet in Bladel?) and I would be glad...yeah, what about some Girlyshirt with the Sadus-logo in glitz-letters???:lol: :lol:
Furthermore, I'd like to see the next release as a pink heart-shaped CD - so what about that???:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the man that was orgnizing that show is the drumer of korzus I know him and his is full of shit!!!
so dont trust them!!!! never!!!

if you realy wanna play here......some realy profecional peaple are the people from TUMBA RECORDS
try to contact them hippie them sure will help you bless us with SADUS CONCERT HERE!!!!!!! fuck that would be fucking great man!

http://www.tumbarecords.com.br
tell me if there is any problem hippie i will be hapy to help....
please dont miss that link......they are very porfessional the better opition for you to came here play for us =)

Posting out here is quite cool, you don't have the time to close your eyes that lot of people answers, plus the Hippie himself too! That's great Steve, please be sure to bring SADUS here in ITALY too, we fucking need it!!!

Anyway, I think that the "gimme head 'til I'm dead" badges would be lot of fun...but I NEED A SADUS t-shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!
What about a video-tape showing us how do SADUS work on their new album, a sort of behind the scenes, and also a pair of live concerts??? Just in the "SEEN BETWEEN THE LINES" (Testament video) vein, that would be great...I know u have the material for that...!
Also, what about reprinting "Swallowed in Black" & "A Vision of Misery"???

That would be great...
Sadus, thanx for still being here...

Max

PS: You're comin' out here with Testament during APRIL '03 isn't it???????:D

Sadus is indeed writing new songs for an album we hope to get out this year.

Whohoo... I´ll be waiting for it

Besides the new songs, I'm working on getting more shows abroad. I'm talking with promoters in different countries. So as soon as I have a new batch of shows you can find the info here first.

Come to Finland or near Finland, for example to Sweden (Stockholm)...

edit: Thanks for the answer Steve!

Chart book of the new songs
Video

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
WOW!

A Sadus video would be the MOST KILLER THING EVER!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

And a chart book... Oh well... no words to describe it... When you say "chart book" you say a guitar+bass+drums chart book, or just a guitar chartbook, or just a bass chartbook or what?

And yeah, Stickers, that's the right word for my post :)

And I think caps would be cool, cause lots of people use it. I, particularly, don't use it, so I cannot say anything about what would be better, but any of 'em would be great.

I think shirts would be really cool, the long sleeves ones with the Sadus logo on the sleeves, and all that stuff.. Great! Mail one to me! And a Girly shirt, mail one to my girlfriend!! :D

So here's what I got out of the suggestions:
Long sleeve shirts
Smaller size shirts
Bandanas
Stickers
Chart book of the new songs
Girly shirts
Video
and Hats...what's better? Caps or Beanie's?

Hey!
Fuck that, where is my Sadus cheese?
Also, beanies are better.
And if you're doing a video,maybe do it in DVD format too?