What kind of Bass does everyone have/ why do you think that sadus is not well known?

Peavey Grind 5-string. I was going to trade it in for an Ibanez originally, but have now decided to modify it instead, since I like the sound of the exotic Imbuya (Brazilian Walnut), but feel that the electronics are severely limiting. I'm going to replace the soapbar pickups with something with exposed coils (either MM-style or standard soapbars, depending on which works best), and have an Audere preamp put in.

Does that Peavey have the pickups with the Twin Jazz format? If yes these seem like a perfect fit, don't they?
http://www.delano.de/products.html?&cHash=f088efff0f&tx_smtdelano_pi1[cat]=1&tx_smtdelano_pi1[series]=5&tx_smtdelano_pi1[strings]=6&tx_smtdelano_pi1[system]=43

My current bass is a Yamaha RBX774. These were selling from 1000€ here in Europe but when they were discontinued the price really decreased. I got one for 650€! I regret I didn't buy a 5 stringer at the time.

Sadus is a great thrash band indead. I listen to Swallowed in Black AT LEAST once every week.

I play mostly a Conklin gtbd-7. Also have a cort/elrick jps5

Sadus is probably the best known underground band in the world. At the gym I saw a guy with a Sadus T shirt and we start talking about them inmediatly. It´s like "if you know sadus you know what you are talking about" hehe