Priest Feast

Journeyman14

Get your ass to mars!
Sep 13, 2008
:OMG:

Testament were awesome. Megadeth were fucking fantastic. Judas Priest were fucking incredible.

Best bits:
A Tout Le Monde
Peace Sells/Mechanix
Holy Wars
Breaking The Law
Painkiller
You've Got Another Thing Comin'
Rob Halford riding a motorbike on stage
Priest's stage

:kickass:

Priest sucked ass, Halford completely ruined their set by having about 4 effects on his mic. Megadeth were great but plagued with sound problems, Testament were fucking flawless.

Me and Greg might take this time to mention that Alex Skolnick was staring straight at us, grinning like a stoned shimp, as he play the solo to Practice What You Preach. We reckon its because he gives his Disciples (of the watch ;) ) recognition, we fuckin' worship the man :D

Priest sucked ass, Halford completely ruined their set by having about 4 effects on his mic.

wat

Didn't notice any effects but I thought he was awesome, yeah sometimes he was off slightly but give the guy a break he's like 100 years old! :lol:

Dave's mic could have been a bit louder and I only noticed his guitar fucking up once and got it replaced but I dunno.

Where abouts were you during Testament? Might have bumped into you.

Set lists!!

Most accurate I can give was Megadeth's

01. Sleepwalker
02. Wake up Dead
03. Take No Prisoners
04. A Tout Le Monde
05. She-Wolf
06. Washington is Next
07. In My Darkest Hour
08. Hangar 18
09. Symphony of Destruction
10. Peace Sells/Mechanix
---------------------
11. Holy Wars

I think?

Testament:

For the Glory of.../Over the Wall
The New Order
Into the Pit
The Persecuted Won't Forget
D.N.R (Do Not Resuscitate)
3 Days in Darkness
Practice What You Preach :)D)
The Formation of Damnation

(and yeah, that 'Deth set is accurate)

Me and Greg were right up the very front throughout Testament/Megadeth, just slightly to the right. SKOLNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!

Was in the pit for Testament and Megadeth. For Priest moved around a bit, eventually being right near the front.

I've got "I AM NOSTRADAMUS" stuck in my head.

you got into the pit damn im jealous
I just got back the whole show was amazing
was slightly dissappointed with Testament setlist as it didnt have my fave songs but was still great
Megadeth were amazing, didnt play Tornado of Souls which was dissappointing but there show was great, n i think ive given myself brain damage during this
Priest they were incredible, i love the intro and i now have hell patrol in my head

I went to the sheffield one. I thoroughly enjoyed each bands set and have no complaints. Testament were the most surprisingly good, Priest are my favourite of the three bands.

Went to Glasgow yesterday... I enjoyed it but a couple of disappointments. Firstly, if a ticket tells me that doors are at 6.30pm and I get there at 6.30pm and the doors have been open for half an hour and Testament have already started, then I am pissed off. I saw everything but the first song, though I know a lot of people who missed them because of that and we got no Into the Pit or Disciples of the Watch which was a bit of a pisser. But they were awesome anyway and Paul Bostaph is a fucking legend. Megadeth were awesome as usual, though not the best I have seen them. Priest were better than the other 2 times I have witnessed them. Rob sounded better than I have heard him, though he did phail on a couple of songs. He changed his jacket 14 times :lol: Was that really neccessary?! Also, Glasgow crowds are normally fucking nuts, but last night was full of kids who didn't seem to know what to do. Even right down the front it wasn't mental like it should have been. Plus the SECC is a big soulless shed of a venue, no character and shit sound at the front. I still had a good time though, always will witnessing bands that I love...