Priest Feast

I'd spend it on something boring like a chewbacca mask.

you have no idea how skint i am, i have 35p to my name, im walking 5 miles to practice then 5 miles back every time we pratice haha, i really need a job.

anyone want guitar lessons or anything? haha, nothing flashy, just solid basics of guitar playing.

Matt, how much does the train cost into manchester for you?

For me its £8.10. Shameful. It was like £7.10 not too long ago!

Im starting a job as a guitar tutor, helping out like, but i reckon you could do that. Also, i would take lessons from you if you didnt live so far away, for the lulz.

anyone want guitar lessons or anything? haha, nothing flashy, just solid basics of guitar playing.
:lol: Hell if it helped me write riffs like you do then I'd happily pay 20 quid and hour lololol

If I ain't mistaken, you have to pay the record company back for what they invested into your studio time etc. before you actually make anything from the CD correct? However I know that you get 12%, but is that just after you've 'paid faceache back' or do you get 12% regardless?? And I know for a fact you get most of the money from Merch, or so Joeybomb told me.

Music studies, gotta love it :D

When you get signed you get an advance... but if you get dropped when that money isnt paid back, you keep it.

Its like Carcass with swansong. They moved to a new label who gave them a £100,000 advance. Then they got dropped before it came out! Signed back to Earache and got a £100,000 advance. Jeff Walker regards it as his great scam.

I'd spend it on something boring like a chewbacca mask.

you have no idea how skint i am, i have 35p to my name, im walking 5 miles to practice then 5 miles back every time we pratice haha, i really need a job.

can I pay you in merch from my shop? :saint: