Primal Fear European Tour cancelled

Bloodstock

Sep 9, 2002
www.bloodstock.uk.com
It is with regret that Primal Fear have announced the cancellation of their upcoming European tour. This is because they have accepted the support for the Iced Earth tour scheduled to take place in Europe at the same time. This means the shows scheduled for 5th March in London and 6th March in Wolverhampton are now off.

All tickets purchased through the Bloodstock website will be refunded within the next few days.

Sincere apologies to all who were going to go, still it should make the Iced Earth show on 21st March in London pretty good!

bloodstock said:
It is with regret that Primal Fear have announced the cancellation of their upcoming European tour.
Blimey! Notified via 3 different media within an hour (phone, email and message board). Anyone would think I've been singled out for special treatment :)

bloodstock said:
Sincere apologies to all who were going to go, still it should make the Iced Earth show on 21st March in London pretty good!
The question then becomes, though, what about supports? Iced Earth have already announced Thunderstone, and now with PF added... will we see a 5 band bill with Brainstorm and Rage Of Creation as well? I mean, I can always hope, but I somehow think it unlikely, as it wouldn't be economically viable (not that touring on that scale is anyway, but it'd make it even worse).

This will be Iced Earth , Primal Fear and Thunderstone but most definately no Brainstorm who are well pissed wtih the Tour being cancelled . How about getting them to Bloodstock instead ! :ill:

This is bad news indeed i was looking forward to this gig i will see get to see Primal Fear surpporting Iced Earth but sadly not Brainstorm and Rob Rock i hope at least one of them make an apperance at bloodstock, or as Eagle says bring in another headline for the Wolverhampton gig and if that fails what reprocusions will that have on metal gigs outside London? as it was already tough to find a venue willing to take the risk