PRIMAL FEAR new album news

this is a blind buy for me. I was surfing the web to see if anywhere had any presale special offers and didnt see any so if anybody comes across something like that let me know.

PRIMAL FEAR have unveiled another track from their upcoming new album, Unbreakable, which will be released on January 20th, 2012 via Frontiers Records. King Records will release Unbreakable in Japan and Asia on January 25th.

Check 'Metal Nation' below:

Last edited by a moderator:
Via www.melodicrock.com :

"Primal Fear latest album Unbreakable entered the German official album charts at #31 in the week of release. This is Primal Fear highest chart entry ever in their home country! "The band and all guys involved in the progress of Unbreakable are totally happy & excited about the great news of our chart success in Germany" says bassist Mat Sinner "Thanks to Frontiers Records for their faith & trust! ... And now we can't wait to go on tour!"
In related news, "Unbreakable" also entered the Swedish charts at # 53 and the Dutch top 200 album charts. In the USA, Primal Fear's "Unbreakable" was the #1 most added at CMJ Loud Rock, received fantastic placement on iTunes Metal AND Rock landing pages and had an exclusive album premiere on the very popular site MetalSucks. Not only, but Primal Fear are also the #3 most-played album at commercial Metal specialty radio, beating out the likes of Lamb of God, Lacuna Coil and Megadeth!"

i only likes a couple songs from it, most of it was forgettable. Born Again is terrible.I did like 'Strike' 'And there was Silence' although it sounds like 'Face the Emptiness'. Shame, was hoping for another Nuclear Fire.