Fri September 19 2014 - O2 ABC 2 Glasgow
Sun September 21 2014 - O2 Academy 2 Sheffield
Tue September 23 2014 - O2 Academy 2 Birmingham
Wed September 24 2014 - O2 Academy 2 Newcastle
Thu September 25 2014 - O2 Academy 2 Liverpool
Fri September 26 2014 - Bierkeller Bristol
Sat September 27 2014 - O2 Academy 2 Leicester

Chrome Molly support

The Band have now announced on their Facebook Page that these shows aren't happening, with these words:

"FYI - the official confirmed Primal Fear shows are posted on the official website. Sorry for the fans in the UK, but we've never announced a UK tour from our side and for a reason. We will not support the games of agencies. Cheers!"

When several people asked why this announcement from the band didn't come sooner, their response was:

"Be patient, we would be proud to play this tour as the band was on the road for 6 months now! You should complain somewhere else, as always in this business. The band b/w the musicians are NOT responsible for this situation!"

I'm sorry but am I missing something? Yes I can believe that they were never involved with the announcement and agreement to play these dates, but I can't believe that they didn't know about the announcement of the dates sooner, bearing in mind some people will have already booked Tickets and Accommodation etc.

I feel to see how the Band are totally blameless in this.

zzUzaE8.jpg

WHY?!

That sucks :( I reaaaaally wanted to see them :cry:

Aye it's a massive shame and obviously I appreciate that it must be a frustrating situation for them.

I put the questions I mentioned in my last post to the Band and got this response promptly:

"The band never gave the permission to advertise these dates or to launch the pre ticket sales! We were just fooled again - another lesson learned!"

I guess we just have to accept it's an unfortunate, unwanted situation for both the Band and the fans and move on. Would love to see them live one day.