PRIMAL FEAR W/SPECIAL GUEST

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
df45c7c9.jpg

If Pamela Moore is involved you have to think something Rychean will ultimately come up. I wonder if we'll be getting some Suite Sister Mary or something along those lines.

Britt

She has her own solo band based here in Chicago. They played a local bar in the NW suburbs last fall and did two QR songs (Spreading the Disease, Needle Lies). I doubt Primal Fear would do QR cover songs with her, since they have their own established catalog.

Personally, I think her band would open the show, and she would probably join Primal Fear onstage for "Everytime it Rains" taking Simone's vocals.

Personally, I think her band would open the show, and she would probably join Primal Fear onstage for "Everytime it Rains" taking Simone's vocals.

You're forgetting that they sang together on the Solna album. They'll probably do a couple Solna songs.

She has her own solo band based here in Chicago. They played a local bar in the NW suburbs last fall and did two QR songs (Spreading the Disease, Needle Lies). I doubt Primal Fear would do QR cover songs with her, since they have their own established catalog.

That could be the case with some of those dates, but her band is not playing the Thursday night showcase in Atlanta ... or at least they are not listed on the bill. Perhaps she will just be doing that one song .. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Adaher mentioned something called Solna ... never heard of that before, but if they've collaborated on that together you'd have to think they might do a song or two. That would make a lot of sense. I'm wondering how many people will be familiar with that stuff.

Britt

What's the name of her band? Are they any good?

Pamela Moore :lol: or maybe The Pamela Moore Band

It's a solo project, but she's got some pretty competent musicians behind her, specifically Michael Posch (ex-Radakka) on guitars. Michael Wilton and Jeff Loomis contributed to the studio album.

Cross My Heart video (warning, not metal!) -

Take Me Down (live, heavier song) -

Last edited by a moderator:
YES, this is super special. I called Pamela last night to congratulate here. Pamela did all the vocals on SOLNA-EURAMERIC last year in a project we put together. We had Pamela and Ralfy-boy do a duet together on the SOLNA disc. They did so well together, I guess they decided to tour a bit.

Cannot wait to check this out.

SOLNA-EURAMERIC is available at www.cdinzane.com and at PROG-POWER X at the CDINZANE.com BOOTH.

TRACK #1 OF DISC #1 of this years PROGPOWER X sampler also has a track she's on...

YES, this is super special. I called Pamela last night to congratulate here. Pamela did all the vocals on SOLNA-EURAMERIC last year in a project we put together. We had Pamela and Ralfy-boy do a duet together on the SOLNA disc. They did so well together, I guess they decided to tour a bit.

Cannot wait to check this out.

SOLNA-EURAMERIC is available at www.cdinzane.com and at PROG-POWER X at the CDINZANE.com BOOTH.

TRACK #1 OF DISC #1 of this years PROGPOWER X sampler also has a track she's on...
Will you have Pamela and Ralf doing a signing at your booth this year? I bought the EP. I can't wait to see what you have merch-wise this year, man!:headbang::kickass: