PRIMORDIAL - Live in London

Hammer of Might

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2003
London, England
Irish metal gods PRIMORDIAL are set to play at London's Electrowerkz with compatriots MOURNING BELOVETH on Saturday 27th May!

Everyone in the London area should make a real effort to get to this show, it looks set to be an unforgettable night, especially after the cancellation of Primordial's London show with Morbid Angel in December.

For a tenner, this looks like an essential night out I think.

Details: www.meatfiddler.cjb.net

----------

Who's seen Primordial live before? I haven't, but I reckon it will be great. London folks should really make an effort to get to this.

Roll on May 27th!

691108669_l.gif

Primordial is such a great live band! I'd love to see them again, especially 'cause I missed my only chance to see them on North American soil at Heathen Crusade!

Necro Joe said:
To make this thread slightly less pointless could you (or someone) explain to me how to make links say whatever you want like you have above? I've been wondering for ages.

like this

[ url=http://whatevertheurlis]This is the text![ /url]

Yeah, a great band live. Had the chance to see them with Negura Bunget a couple of years ago and it was an unforgettable night :headbang:

amorpheus said:
Yeah, a great band live. Had the chance to see them with Negura Bunget a couple of years ago and it was an unforgettable night :headbang:

I would've given a body part to have seen that show. man...Primordial AND Negura Bunget live :cry: