PRIMORDIAL - Live in London

I saw them just a few weeks ago, I think for the fourth time. They must be one of my alltime favourite live bands, always give 110% and play great songs. Spirit the earth aflame is my fav album and they alwaysplay some songs of it.

They are also always very nice to the audience, drinking a beer in the crowd before and after the gigs, not acting like stupid rockstars like some bands *cough* finntroll*cough*

:erk: I was in the studio a couple weekends ago, and this kid was there and asked what I listen to and I said "basically Metal".

All the Metal he had was Rammstein. He put on like 2 albums worth of Rammstein from his laptop and I listened to them for like an hour and a half =\

Krijgsvolk said:
They are also always very nice to the audience, drinking a beer in the crowd before and after the gigs, not acting like stupid rockstars like some bands *cough* finntroll*cough*

Not that I consider myself to be a Finntroll fan on any level, but I've always had a good time when having pints with them.

Anyhow, tickets should be avilable late next week at Resurrection Records in Camden Town and in Ticket Web.co.uk.

I just read that Niroth will be filling the last slot for this gig. Fucking hell, if the two headliners weren't already reason enough to go, I assure you, Niroth are one of the better black metal bands around, and probably the best from the UK at the moment.

Damn, went to go see them last night and i was blown away. I thought that first band sucked, only made a noise, but Mourning Beloveth were excellent and so were Primordial.