Primordial To Tour USA in 2009

Mort Divine

Shrine Maiden of the In-Crowd
Oct 28, 2005
Fargo, ND
We can also, after a lot of internal wrangling, announce that we will tour North America for the very first time in May of 2009. The details I can't announce yet but the line up looks solid and there are 24 dates in all, including Canada. We've been getting a lot of e-mails and messages on the subject this year so it is with a certain amount of satsifaction I can announce it and no little vindication that finally after all these years and only one show to our name in America we are coming back.

I can only pray for a Michigan date :)

THIS IS PAGANFEST 2, although i cant mention the other bands that are planed for it because so far they are only the initial line up and are subject to change. as far as premordial, i guess they just might be officially on the bill. got some awesome inside Info from Chrigel on there last tour here in the US. (hint thats going to be one of the bands, and well, the only band from last years Paganfest

saw this on their blog, and I'm very excited. I don't see why they wouldn't stop in Los Angeles, but I'd be willing to go to San Francisco or Phoenix to see them.

it's about goddamn time! They should tour with a lovely US band like Agalloch *cough cough*