PRIMORDIAL - Where Greater Men Have Fallen

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
PRIMORDIAL STREAMING LYRIC VIDEO “WHERE GREATER MEN HAVE FALLEN”; COMPLETE ALBUM DETAILS REVEALED

Dublin's finest metal exports, Primordial, will release their long-anticipated new studio album, Where Greater Men Have Fallen, later this fall via Metal Blade Records....

...Singer A.A. Nemtheanga elaborates: "Some time at the end of 2013 we sat and began to plot a course for album number eight. We moved camp to a new rehearsal room and the ideas began to take shape. We felt it was time to try a new studio and engineer so we went to Grouse Lodge deep in the middle of Ireland and employed Gomez to come over and work on the new album."

The band's idea was, of course, to keep the Primordial trademarks intact while incorporating a broader, heavier more organic sound. "We feel revitalized, the hunger never left and we are ready for another chapter to be written in our history!"...

...Where Greater Men Have Fallen will be released in North America on November 25th via Metal Blade Records. The record will come available as a standard jewel case-CD and on vinyl in various color variants. Where Greater Men Have Fallen will also be released as a limited European deluxe edition wood box set which includes a CD+DVD digibook, an exclusive 7", a leather wristband, a poster and a certificate of authenticity.

p1934a34it1hha61fqgf19mdst04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will blind buy the album for sure-- would also love to see them again-- the Charlotte show with While Heaven Wept/Vektor/Cormorant the night before PP a couple years ago was godly.

Primordial are one of the greatest bands ever.

If I decide to go to Maryland Deathfest next year, these guys are one of the main reasons why.

Pumped for the new album.

Primordial are one of the greatest bands ever.

If I decide to go to Maryland Deathfest next year, these guys are one of the main reasons why.

Pumped for the new album.

You should make Twilight of the Gods the second reason. Alan on vocals, with an all star cast behind him. And they gave us one of the best true metal albums of last year with Fire on the Mountain!

I have to agree with PdD... Fire on the Mountain was a really strong release. The individual musical performances could have been stronger, but the songs were good and Alan's vocals really worked within this old school style.

+1 for disappointment in Fire on the Mountain. Couldn't even make it through the whole record.

I gotta say that all these record release shows/mini-fests Primordial is putting on have some of the coolest lineups in recent years. Makes me wanna fly to Europe and follow them Grateful Dead style.

Given how much Manowar means to you, Zod, I'm not surprised to hear you say that about the TotG album. I think more than a little bit of Manowar influence in their sound (now that they're not a Bathory cover band anymore, haha).

PRIMORDIAL UNVEIL “WIELD LIGHTNING TO SPLIT THE SUN" VIDEO

Primordial comments on the video: "'We Wield Lightning Before The Sun' has become an important song for us, the dramatic album closer has become something of a natural call to arms that people have really taken to their hearts. The video is a mixture of live outdoor footage shot at the Sonnenwende festival in Austria mixed with indoor footage from this years Blastfest in Bergen, Norway, all cut by Costin Chiorneau who also made the artwork for the last album. A hymn to the animal in man that needs to be exercised not exorcised!"

Last edited by a moderator: