Primus

Frizzle Fry is a ridiculously good album. Of course Claypool and Herb (drums) are awesome players, but its Lalonde on guitar that fills it out, the dude brings an organized chaos that brings everything together. Their work has gotten spottier as time has passed, Claypool has a million projects these days.

Everything up to Sailing the Sea's of Cheese were great after that there were a few great tracks but mainly filler imo, a few good side projects too. One of the more interesting Alt Rock bands of the 90's.

Primus is known for writing wacked out kooky hillbilly shit like "my name is mud"( wow what a fucked up bass line), but I think Less Claypool is a great bass musician and their guitarist is unique and very creative as well. I also think Les Claypools other Band "Colonel Claypools bucket of Bernie brains", a project he did with Buckethead to be a very trippy, kooky, skilled album... thumbs up.

Check it out here...http://www.c2b3.com/

flying frog brigade - live set 1 is amazing, i would highly recommend everyone here giving it a try. its much more progged out than primus usually is, they even cover some floyd and king crimson and jam over them