Probably fastest guitarist in the world

Wow !! He is fast, but frankly, that is nothing more than show. It wouldn't sound all that great in the context of a song and the guy is asking for hand injury (like carpal tunnel) working hard enough on repetition of that stuff to be able to play that fast. I am not saying the guy isn't a hell of a guitarist, because he probably has many more tricks up his sleeve if he has dedicated himself to work that hard to play like that, but when it all boils down to it, I think he wasted his time doing that.

Bryant

Well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQDBUXWmhXE

I think, that he's good :lol:

(I thought, that he will be burst into flame on the end :D)

I wonder if that's some kind of speed record...

Faster than Ronnie LeTekro from TNT when he did Sapphire...

I'm not as impressed as I would be if it was just a great riff or melody.
Speed technique is over rated and played out.

Wow !! He is fast, but frankly, that is nothing more than show. It wouldn't sound all that great in the context of a song and the guy is asking for hand injury (like carpal tunnel) working hard enough on repetition of that stuff to be able to play that fast. I am not saying the guy isn't a hell of a guitarist, because he probably has many more tricks up his sleeve if he has dedicated himself to work that hard to play like that, but when it all boils down to it, I think he wasted his time doing that.

Bryant

Yeah, I agree with You, "nothing more than show" ;). But... this show is very funny :). As I know that was some competition or something and he was the winner...

And here is more circus's tricks but this time this is other guy. Michael Angelo Batio:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG74eVb6V10&feature=related[/ame]
1:40 - 2:10 is the best

and this is cool :lol:

from 0:50 is the best part

:Smokin:

THIS IS ONLY SHOW ;)

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting these vids Kamil, especially the one of Batio! The other two guys may have good technique, but - to me - they don't rock... But, as Thorns just said, Batio is really passionate! He still would sound amazing without the 'little show-off-things'...