POLL from Guitar World: Who is the fastest Guitarist of All the time?

I founded this stupid poll on the net :rofl:

Guitar World held a poll to determine who is the fastest guitar player of all time.
also appears Alexi Laiho .

50 Fastest Guitarists of All Time
they say :lol:
Alexi Laiho
SIGNATURE SONG: “Needled 24/7”
ALBUM: Hate Crew Deathroll(CHILDREN OF BODOM)

An incredibly prolific guitarist who is the member of several bands—Children of Bodom, Sinergy and Kylähullut—as well as a frequent guest performer with bands like Annihilator, Godsplague and Pain, Alexi Laiho has probably recorded more notes than Bach ever wrote down on paper over his entire lifetime. Laiho has mastered the same sweep, tapping and precision picking techniques and neoclassical scales that placed his Scandinavian predecessors on the map, but unlike his cohorts he’s never shown any ambition to record a guitar concerto or metal opera

anyway, if you want to VOTE, click Here

Ah God, what a stupid competition. Fastest guitar player? To think Alexi is remembered of being the fastest guitar player is an insult. What merit has it unless you determine playing certain techniques?

I think we have a winner:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexi would not be ranking as high in these things if it wasn't for his songwriting, that's really where his exceptionality lies/d. I find it rather comical how he's always interpreted as mainly a guitarist, when the thing should be he composes that music and plays + sings it on live gigs.

What a stupid poll... the worst is when people actually pay attention to this type of shit!

Something like this shouldn't be a poll, fastest guitarist of all time isn't a matter of public opinion but of verifiable fact.

Ah God, what a stupid competition. Fastest guitar player? To think Alexi is remembered of being the fastest guitar player is an insult. What merit has it unless you determine playing certain techniques?

I think we have a winner: {vid}
Ha, that is insane.

...do these people know how much music bach wrote? I'm fairely certain you'd need to be shredding all day to come close to that.