(probably) the youngest fan

2720337349_0bdd94f545.jpg
She's a little young, but I'd do her cousin.

EDIT: I would be the one asshole in the thread
Also, that baby is definitely letting out a massive battle cry. Just look at him.

awww, that reminds me of a gig in 2005, when we met slovnian family who came just to see aa (it wasn't so easy to catch them play live in this part of Europe back then).

we took a pic with father and son

9joh89.jpg

Now that you've mentioned it, I think I remember I saw that photo of his when it was published on the site.
I believe it's from the same period as this one and that his father used to post on this forum as well

May I introduce you to the (probably) youngest Amon Amarth fan:
n1046008936_346563_2789.jpg

Tristan, 4 week old today (2 days old on that picture)

He has some trouble with his stomach at times, making him scream and there is but one way to calm him down: Amon Amarth. We've tried almost anything you could imagine to make him fall asleep but if he's really feeling bad then there is just this solution and it usually takes only a couple of minutes until he's peacefully dozing away. We've also tried other bands and different music - only Amon Amarth is doing the trick.

Must be the growl I'm hearing it :kickass:

Congrats and all the best with the stomach, although try another beer:Smokin:

He has some trouble with his stomach at times, making him scream and there is but one way to calm him down: Amon Amarth. We've tried almost anything you could imagine to make him fall asleep but if he's really feeling bad then there is just this solution and it usually takes only a couple of minutes until he's peacefully dozing away. We've also tried other bands and different music - only Amon Amarth is doing the trick.

Its awesome! congratulations!

now let me ask : does her mother had mainly listened to AA during the pregnancy? what makes me ask is 2 things. My mother, while pregnant of me, listened every time every hour to classical music and i cant deny personnaly my liking for this kind of music. It is actually that melodic influence that will make me like a metal band or not. Secondly, maybe youve seen that movie too, Shoot 'em up ? the mother lived above a hard rock bar and heard that music during her pregnancy. In the movie, the only way to calm up the baby was to have him listen to harder music.