problem?

tiny3Dmap.jpg

Well Irene, a possible reason is that your PSU motherboard connector may be overheating (thus melting) and that can be a huge problem. :| It's likely that it has something to do with your PSU so try and ask someone to open your pc and check if everything is alright. :| I'm afraid e-help is not that useful in this kind of problem. :erk:

make sure all the relevent fans are working and also arent jammed with something thats heating up

haven said that if your processor fan aint working the motherboard should have a heat monitor and turn itself off.... if its anyway good

Hahaha it reminds me when i burned my deskchair and a part of my laptop with a candle a few weeks ago.
I still dont know if i have to laugh or cry about it haha:loco:

The thing still work though, i guess ive been lucky, i only destroyed the floppy disck player and the volume buttons:Spin:

firekinder-.jpg

blokes+cookers=disaster

people should stick to what they were genetically designed to do:

lenore give mehdi your laptop and cook him a meal

NOW!!

:lol: @bambi!

thanks guys, it was the fan apparently (i think :s) anyways this thing has had it's best years (2!)....time for a new 1 i guess

I'll tell ya what to do. Open your window. Take your comp with both arms. Shout as loud as you can:"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' CRAP!!!" and eeeeeeeerrrrroooooooppaa! Throw it through a window, than make yourself tea and listen to Radiohead "Ok computer".