Proffesional Bribes

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
Hello all again, anyone know if the "custom" series guitars that Henrik and Tom abuse are designed from scratch? Or do they simply go over to Japan and pick out the coolest shit they find in the factory? I guess the necks with the Evergrey symbol would have been made solely for them but the bodies??? :guh: Hrm... This is really secret stuff I guess but one/some of you may know these hidden facts so please, enlighten the ignorant! :worship:

Well, hm, first of all, I guess there's only 2 people who can really tell everything about them. And a few guys at Caparison of course...

I believe that the signature guitars are based on the "ordinary" Caparison Horus model and has been pimped up to match Tom and Henrik's demands with different unique features. Special pickups, positioning of the volume knob and such. Small details that makes the difference.

Not that I've ever touched one but the Horus model seem pretty damn perfect, specially in the Evergrey version. Smart details everywhere, just look at this heel joint, full access to all frets;

Horus%20Heel.jpg