Prog Power UK 25th March

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
Something i have a vested interest in naturally :D

http://www.progpoweruk.com/

Unfortunatly cant find anyone from Hastings going to this great festival so looks like i am going to have to miss it.For everyone that is going enjoy yourselves, superb lineup.

Aren't you guys (Intense) playing the preshow party? If so i'll see you there! I've never heard you, but I look forward to seeing you, and of course being at the first ever Progpower event in the UK!

Hi Sean, the songs and stuff appear to be gone from the myspace? Also I'm hearing that the hometown Basingstoke gig on the next tour is basically a done deal, is this true? Whereabouts is it likely to be held?

Cheers!

Hi ... Myspace looks okay, a little slow loading the songs up but they're there... we did have a prob with the photos but that's sorted.

Yep we'll be announcing the tour soon.. pm me or email me if you want details of B'stoke show...:cool:

sean-intense said:
Hi ... Myspace looks okay, a little slow loading the songs up but they're there... we did have a prob with the photos but that's sorted.

Yep we'll be announcing the tour soon.. pm me or email me if you want details of B'stoke show...:cool:

I went on the myspace page a few days ago and it seemed to only come up with a few photos,however the problem seems to have gone so i don't know what was going on there then?