Prog

was the change of musical direction something to do with you leaving? i mean i think i read somewhere about it but i can't remember so well, yer just fell out or something?

fucking metalheads, symphony x? dream theater? this thread is about PROG, not PROG METAL MY ARSE FFS.

prog metal is like the worst case scenario for me : i really dont like prog music, and i really dont like post black album shite metal, so the combination of two really makes me sick.

it is. the singer has gay clothes and the guitar lad plays dead fast and hes got that heavy sound and your man has a double kick drum pedal and they headbang and they got crap lyrics and they cover metallica and iron maiden and theyre album covers look crap and they play metal festivals.

so they are metal.

toolsofthetrade said:
u like *regressive* metal insteada progressive then?

mind you progressive metal isnt progressive really. its just technical crap with nothing new.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
it is. the singer has gay clothes and the guitar lad plays dead fast and hes got that heavy sound and your man has a double kick drum pedal and they headbang and they got crap lyrics and they cover metallica and iron maiden and theyre album covers look crap and they play metal festivals.
you're just racking up these clueless posts today, aren't you?

pro tip: only write about things you're sure you know.

i never understood the term "prog" as it says something is ahead of its time. but after all they become history. then what? formerly-prog? :err:

intet said:
you're just racking up these clueless posts today, aren't you?

pro tip: only write about things you're sure you know.

ah, its not like i got all them albums here and saw them live twice and watched most of their videos.

prog (metal) is entertainment. i dont care about your opinions really. it aint your thing?: its useless, there is no point about prog..... oh lets not forget the lyrics! (anyway lyrics are not important here)
boooooooa!