Progged tag-board people's contact info

DukeBuck

Nov 8, 2002
Visit site
Dear proggedradio fans,

I am not certain whether anyone will be able to take over this wonderful station from Chan, or whether a suitable alternative will fill in the huge void left by this station. :confused: However, it might be a good idea to leave contact information here for those who are interested in helping out with a transition, or those who simply would like to be notified of any efforts to move ahead.

Here's my e-mail address: raymondj@musc.edu

buckminsterfullerene

For Chan, in the words of Matt Sweitzer, "Thanks, BIG TIME"!:worship:

This threat is a good idea, Bucky.

If progged really shuts down my only source of prog will dry. :yell:

Physically I cannot help moving the station, but if there is anything else I can do, well, I'll be there.
Give me a bit of time to check tagboard.com to see if we can keep the chat alive; i think it is not expensive. All we need is a site to put it onto.
I miss you soo much!

If you (or anyone else) like to contact me, here are my e-mail adresses:

raimond.f@email.de
raimond_fischbach@web.de

(We ARE pirates and we WILL take over the station!!!)

HEAR HEAR!!! (and for those pirates "of the underground" YO-HO-HOOO!!!),
please keep me posted on how to help out, new news and so on.
WE all can help in some way im sure, even if some of us have limited funds, im sure
their is something we can do.
May GOD bless all endeavors! And may Chan realize what a GREAT thing he has contributed to the "FEW but PROUD!!!"
Thanx all and THANK YOU "CHAN"! YOU ROCK!!!

"...pirates of the underground
lightening twice the speed of sound
YOU WILL PREVAIL!!!"

"Valley of the Dolls"-FATES WARNING

Marco A. Velasquez III (MAVIII)
mavartworx@yahoo.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I CAN OFFER MY ART SKILLS- NEW LOGO'S (ALA' RODGER DEAN) OR WHAT HAVE YOU, MORE IN NEW THREAD!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
CHAN ----> :worship:

Thanks, Chan, for a most excellent stream over the past long while. I know my dad enjoyed the station immensely, and will be sad to learn of its departure. Most of those interested already know how to contact my family, and hear about how SteveM is doing, but if you don't, email me and I will provide you with the info. (matt@musicgeek.org)

Thanks again, Chan, and I hope for all the best in the future.
Prog on,
Matt "moontypie"

May we all stay in contact in one way or the other. Keeping Prog alive!

Songsmith ~ jadis51@adelphia.net

Chris in Colorado

--- Chan, thanks again for the many years of Prog ---

:yell: "Getting Used to Pain, Getting Used to Pain---GETTING!" ~ PoS

Please keep me informed of any station news and add me to any mailing lists that discuss the state of the station and its transfer (if that is possible)

A major thanks to Chan for his incredible dedication to progressive rock and metal. You've started and maintained something great with progged radio. If the station is to continue, those in positions of responsibility have big, big shoes to fill. I thank you sincerely for the opportunity to hear and learn so much more about this genre than I would have without progged radio.

Prof e-mail:

miller@math.sfasu.edu

So many thanx to offer! Great thanx to Chan for the station, and all the core taggers for making this the 'pirate' community that it is. I get more philosophy and insight from Progged listeners than anywhere else!! Now if I could just get all those prog music CDs everyone suggests! :D

Dave in Minnesoooooooooota

subphreeze@yahoo.com

Thanks Chan for keeping this fantastic station alive for as long as you have, and allowed all of us to share ideas and thoughts of music and everything else. We are all very supportive of your decision and would just like to do what we can as a community to keep the station alive, if not physically, at least in our minds and hearts.

My email to contact me is : howdyfeller@ameritech.net

Thanks again for the years you spent making this station the best prog rock station on the internet.

Howdy

Aka Behedemal, Forkhead, Gumbo Mucho, etc etc etc etc

Even though I have been lurking lately let me know if this station changes over to another site...

scorcino@gmail.com

Chan, even though I've only listened to this station for about a year, I've discovered many great bands here. Thank you so much!

Stef

I definitely want to keep up on any developments. Though I only discovered this station less than a year ago, it has greatl;y improved my music catalog. I hope that somehow this station or another just like it will continue, no other prog station has the diversity in playlists found here, and the tag board keeps the community together. Since my life is in upheaval right now, I better leave two contact addresses

timl@enviroroof.com
loumena6@hotmail.com

Tim Loumena
San Jose, CA

Please keep me apprised via the forums here or my email below of any developments regarding a transition. On the old forums I had posted thoughts about starting a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation dedicated to the expression of progressive metal. If anyone does take over the station consider incorporating as a non profit there are major hardware and software discounts available to 501(c)3 and donations would be tax-deductable. If I can provide any information or be of help in the process of keeping the stream alive please contact me.

Rock on fellow proggers!!!!

Eddy Bonner
beyondnerd@gmail.com

Just wanted to give my Two Cents Worth.....
I've been listening to this station for a little over a year now and it has been a great experience- from all the COOL music and Interesting and fun conversations on the tag board, etc.
I've been a fan of progressive rock for a long time, but with the state of the radio air waves in the past 20 years.... there hasn't been a station that appealed to my tastes, until I discovered Progged Radio on the internet. While tuned to this station I've enjoyed listening to old favorites as well as discovering some really fantastic new stuff!!!
Thank you Chan for creating such a Powerful Forum for fans of Progressive Rock and Metal to not only hear the music, but learn of others like themselves and forge new friendships. It was fun while it lasted, I just wish I had discovered it sooner.
Call me an optimist, but I don't believe this will be the end of Prog music of this type online.
Thanks again Chan!!! You ROCK!!!! :headbang:
And to all you listeners out there-
KEEP ON PROGGIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We Shall Return.....Bye for now.
:wave:
PS. My email is tm_elkins@yahoo.com

Hi Everyone,

I noticed through our web site tracking that someone had recommended our site, so I checked out the discussion on the board and saw that Progged was going down. I also noticed the loyalty that so many of you have.

This is an unofficial suggestion because I am not part of the station as far as decisions go, but I have emailed the station owners of The Radiant Flow (http://www.radiantflow.com) and suggested that they try uniting with all of you. They have a station up and running and it would be great to get some uniting going on in the prog community.

What do you think?